1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Latest smear on Obama:Debunked see Snopes

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by YOUTUBECANBESAVED, Jul 26, 2008.

1. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED New Member

[​IMG]

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/afghanistan.asp

I think the other side is desperate and envious that Obama had a successful trip.

Obama is not perfect but I believe his heart and motives on this trip were to be humble and learn and encourage the troops. I think he did that plus reassure Israel and the World the Peace quotient would elevate under his leadership of thinking things through with the best and brightest around him.

Good for Obama!

and to give McCain some credit I thought it was correct to meet with the Dali Lama

Good for McCain!

#1 YOUTUBECANBESAVED, Jul 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2008
  2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    His trip was only successful to lefties.

3. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Personally, I think Senator Obama will make Carter look like a man of strength :laugh: BUT, this trip did make him look like a world leader. In politics, perception and expectations mean everything. The Senator did better than his opposition thought he would. The media provided him with Presidential photo ops.

It was a winner for him. I still think he'll make America the loser both in long and short term if he is elected, but to limit his success to only "lefties" does not give him his due.

4. Timsings

Timsings Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist