1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pelosi 'Swears' Spirit of Susan B. Anthony Spoke to Her in White House

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by mandym, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

:applause::applause: YOU GOT ME WANTING TO TURN A BACK FLIP AND APPLAUD.:laugh:

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

He's got me to handle the libs.:laugh: Naah. But I agree with C4K. I get the distinct impression that Christians are treating Romney's worship of a false god in the same nonchalant way that we have dealt with Christians getting divorces and Christians drinking and Christians doing everything else that the world does.

And I fear that we just haven't learned our lesson in that when the Church makes little of obedience and keeping Christ first, that's where the enemy attacks.

We made so little of marriage and now the world is trying to redefine marriage.

We're making so little of this man worshiping a false god that we should get ready to see an onslaught ,very vocal attack on Jesus Christ as GOD coming just as it has with gays and every liberal faction out there against Biblical marriage.

3. mandym

mandym New Member

You do understand that he is now saying that he does not see Romney this way, he was only making a point. However failed it was. (Poor grammer I know)

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

We must be reading two different pages because I didn't read that he didn't see Romney that way.:laugh:

He just said that he was setting a litmus test.

5. mandym

mandym New Member

Read posts 18 & 19

6. billwald

billwald New Member

>Again with the religious litmus test for President.

The litmus only applies to the government. Not to the voters.