1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured BREAKING NEWS: ISIL Declares New Islamic State

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jun 30, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

My opinion? Why yes it is my opinion only because the facts and evidence are behind it.

You are taking part in unlawful wars based on lies. You can deny it all you want but none of them have any constitutional standing. You swore to protect and defend the constitution. Putting on an Army uniform and taking orders from a lawless (illegitimate, see Marbury Vs Madison) government that openly violates that constitution violates that oath.

That's not just opinion that's common sense and the law.

How many others reading have been awakened by it? By rights Americans should be outraged and streaming onto the streets by the millions protesting this illegitimate form of government that has been imopsed on us!

The only reason there isn't mass civil unrest is because people can still afford their SUVs and big screen TVs and the corporate media does a superb job of keeping us all divided along party lines, racial lines, religious lines and a number of other lines.

The day is coming that isn't going to be the case. Why do you think the government is stockpiling arms and militarizing the police and claiming you and all the returning veterans are the big threat to security now? To throw a big party in your name for liberty? Puleeze. Look at all the other countries the people you serve have put into crushing debt and then looted with "austerity measures". When it comes here and it will it'll be a hundred times worse than what we see in Greece and Spain.

You serve an evil illegitimate power and yet you think you have a right to decide what others say about it? I don't think so.

You'd make a good democrat friend. And I say that with all due respect.

#21 poncho, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2014
  2. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

Wow. I'm not sure where this animosity is coming from. I had thought we'd grown some rapport.

Again, if you read my posts, I am not telling him what to say about it, nor am I even demanding he spell it right. I'm informing him that it's detrimental to his cause, and is viewed as an insult.

Be honest. If someone comes along and sees "Amerika", they're going to assume that the writer hates America and will tune out anything helpful that person has to say.

You know I disagree with much of what you say, Poncho, and you also have to admit that I disagree with you respectfully. Even stood up for you a couple times, and would do it again.

That's why I don't get why you're trying to demonize me after asking someone to spell something correctly.

As far as political party, while registered Republican (too lazy to change it), I consider myself independent.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm not demonizing you Sapper. I count you as a friend that's why I'm telling you the truth. I hold no ill will towards you personally. I know you're heart is in the right place same as so many others who want to serve this country.

But the fact remains it's not this country you are serving at all. You are serving the interests of a psychopathic global oligarchy that doesn't care how many of you or anyone has to die or get maimed so they can stuff their pockets with money and gain more control over everyone.

The world isn't ruled by Jesus Christ Sapper it's ruled by Satan and his minnions. Death and destruction is what they're all about. Look around you, can you honestly tell me you serve people who want these wars to end?

Look you leveled with me and I respect you for that. Now I'm leveling with you because of that respect.

If I didn't respect you you'd join those on my ignore list.

4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Back to the OP:
    It is not just Syria and Iraq.
    Look at the map included in the link:
    http://www.worthynews.com/16641-islamic-state-releases-its-vision-for-a-caliphate

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

6. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I agree . . .