1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This little girl singing national anthem...

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Alive in Christ, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

2. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Wow! That was fantastic! Did you catch her age? I missed it.

3. wtyson

wtyson New Member

Just fantastic!

4. ChristianLady1978

ChristianLady1978 New Member

5. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

Quote:

16-year-old Marlana VanHoose, who sang the National Anthem before the UK vs Ole Miss women's game on Thursday, Feb. 2, 2012.

The Johnson Central student, who is blind and was born with Cytomegalovirus, got a visit at midcourt from UK Women's Head Coach Matthew Mitchell before the game.

"It was really moving," he said. "I told her before tipoff, it really brought tears to my eyes. It was the best performance we've ever had here at Memorial Coliseum. What an unbelievable voice on a little bitty girl like that."

6. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow! She was really good! And she did that acapella, to boot. A lot of good singers can hide behind the soundtrack, but that just all her.

I had to look up that disease. What I found said that it was a common virus with most people having one before they are 40.

It said that the high risk groups with dangers of terrible problems accompanying it were the unborn, people with AIDS, and children with very low immune systems.

7. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I can't believe that voice came from that little kid!