1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

liberals like Christ

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by massdak, Dec 31, 2003.

1. massdak

massdak Active Member
    Site Supporter

before the year ends i wanted to expose some of the mindset of liberal religionist and their site. it is interesting how liberals pit the apostle paul against Jesus. it is interesting that the liberals make up a jesus to suit their agenda of trying to weaken real Christians.

Lord willing see you all next year

http://www.liberalslikechrist.org/churchstate/index.htm

2. Brett

Brett New Member

Maybe you could outline specific things about that site that you disagree with? Your liberal-bashing wouldn't be near so annoying if you actually made arguments against what real "liberal religionists", as you call them, say.

3. massdak

massdak Active Member
    Site Supporter

if you had visited the site and if you are a born again believer in Christ you would know immediately the problem the liberal site has. do you see any problem with the site? do you think the apostle paul and Jesus are at odds in the new testament epistles?

4. Brett

Brett New Member

I didn't really read the site into too much depth, but what is the purpose of posting a site and saying, "This is wrong?" How is that edifying? It's no different than a non-Christian posting the website of a good, bible-based Christian website, and saying "this is wrong". I think saying exactly what is wrong with it would be much more enlightening for all of us. [​IMG]

5. massdak

massdak Active Member
    Site Supporter

i did that at the first post i stated the site and included what was wrong. are you saying that non christians posting of good websites is as meaningful as those who post about websites that do harm? if you are just as enlightened by non christian input then so be it.

6. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    massdak said:

Where is that part?

7. massdak

massdak Active Member
    Site Supporter

Where is that part? </font>[/QUOTE]excerpt for that liberal site&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; If you have a world view (or "religion" if you like) in which what "little people" do with their sexual organs is terribly important, but what people of great wealth and power in this world do with such power and wealth is not very important to you, then you are a Conservative, like Paul of Tarsus.
    If, on the other hand, your religion or world view causes you to think that what the average person does with his or her sexual organs is not terribly important, but what people of great wealth and power in this world do with such power and wealth is very important, then you are are a Liberal like Jesus of Nazareth.

click on some of the features that site has to offer.