1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer request

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by evangelist6589, Sep 21, 2014.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I attended a conference yesterday and the Lord gave me some ideas or re-inforced previous ideas I had forgotten. The conference had a heavy emphasis on evangelism and so I am writing random snail mail letters and including gospel tracts to various false churches and even some Jewish Synagogues/temples in my area. I have located a Word of Faith Church, seeker churches, an emerging church, and perhaps the most terrible a church that has no problem at all with homosexuality, and openly allows gays & lesbians to participate. Pray that my letters will be written in gentleness and respect (1 Pt 3:15) but also serve as a warning to the lost for whom else would warn them of their ways leading to eternal destruction? Pray for impact. Thanks..

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I am praying for you for wisdom and discernment. And that God will work something in your life for you to learn.