1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stephen Collins (Erick Camden of 7th Heaven) accused of Molesting Three Girls

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Zaac, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Stephen Collins' Wife Alleges He Had 'Secret Life' In Court Docs: 'I Believe There are Other Victims'

[​IMG]

After 27 years of marriage, the '7th Heaven' actor's wife claimed she discovered her husband's "secret life."

ET has obtained the declaration from Stephen Collins' wife of 27 years, Faye Grant. The document, which was filed as part of their divorce proceedings, includes claims that she discovered the 7th Heaven actor had been having inappropriate sexual relations with children.

According to the document, the couple separated in 2012 after Grant allegedly learned "for the first time that Stephen had been living a secret life." The declaration claims, in the presence of a therapist, Collins admitted that he had "engaged in a long term pattern of sexually abusing minor children, including sexually molesting three young girls over a decade ago."

"I believe that Stephen used his celebrity status to engender the trust of the families of the children he molested," Grant's declaration claims. "I further believe that there have been other victims, but he has thus far only confessed to those three girls."

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/stephen-collins-wife-alleges-had-184500301.html

2. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm sorry to hear this, as I was always a big fan of "Tales of the Gold Monkey".

More recently, he was terrible in Revolution, but 7th Heaven had it's moments, usually involving him singing in some way.

Ironically, I just heard an interview with him on Kevin Pollack's show a few weeks ago, in which Pollack went on and on about how good Collins was in directing and coaching children. Go figure.

Mostly, I just hope that the victims find peace and that Collins repents.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I know he wasn't a real pastor. But I keep thinking of him as a fallen pastor. I pray that he does finally repent and doesn't do anything to himself.

4. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Unrelated to the allegations against Collins, the little girl who played the son's girlfriend on 7th Heaven was found dead from natural causes in her home yesterday. Sad news all around.