1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer and Praise!

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Revmitchell, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We had a young man come by the church today, who is a locksmith, to rekey the church. However, before he left here he gave his heart to Christ.

This young man's name is Kyle and he si 28. Please pray for this young man in his new walk with Christ.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wonderful news! May the Holy Spirit guide him toward mentors who will support him as a newborn Christian.

3. Mr. Davis

Mr. Davis Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amen!

God's Healing! And my Nursing Home, and Prison Ministries
    [​IMG]

Praise God in the Highest! My Pastor's nephew, got off a bus, walked around in front of it, stepped out to cross the street. And wham! A truck with two trailers struck him. It was going 45 miles per hour! He had a collapsed lung; couldn't breath on his own. The doctors at the Hospital did a CAT Scan. There was no functioning in any part of his brain. Pastor got word last Sunday (9/10/17), that a new Scan revealed a complete restoration of brain function! After a tracheotomy, he is breathing easier now. Still many broken bones.

Many prayers have gone up for Nick. He still needs more. But his greatest need is spiritual: Pastor's brother is a Mormon. So is his family. God does not heal someone, only to lose them to the fires of Hell! Pray for Nick's salvation and for that of his family.

Spent more than 10 years ministering to patients in nursing homes. After a long hiatus, I'm back at Hearts and Hands. The Christian organization, Bridge of Hope Foundation (local), has teaching, hymns, and testimonies for the patients. I volunteer as an encourager. On the next fifth Wednesday (last one in November) I've been given permission to lead the program. Pray that I would be effective for the Lord's Glory!

Been writing to three inmates at Soledad State Prison here in California. You can get pen pals via AdoptAnInmate.org probably for any state in the U.S. It is wonderful to know that these men have an interest in the Bible. Not sure of their salvation. Working on it. Pray for Phillip. He is coming up for parole in January. Said he may not be able to write to me consistently, as he must prepare written statements between now and his parole board hearing. Pray that it would not be too long for him to reply. (Remember, what we do for the prisoners is what we're doing for the Lord (Matt 25).

God bless all of you--you're prayers for those in this forum are heard by Christ, our great Intercessor!