1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured 27 test postive TB, Olathe KS high sch.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by church mouse guy, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Typical excuse from a liberal. Try to make it the other persons fault. WHATEVER. If that soothes your conscience, more power to you, but you may do well to lay off commenting to me because lies are still a sin. :tear:

2. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sometimes I think I may be tooooooo fundamental, and too conservative. But you are right, why the stone cold liberals are gravitating to this board when there are liberal atheist groups everywhere puzzles me. And I meant atheist, because even a liberal would see through the policy of this Muslim hypocrite leading our nation down the rabbit hole, and be up in arms.

I may get slammed for this, but I see very little of Jesus on this board anymore. It's not as it was when I came here in 2007. It's only been the last few years that I've been called a racist, homophone, fat white racist old man. In fact age and race never were issues before, but somethings changed for the worse. But like America, I am not going to let these so called liberal believers drive me from a place I've enjoyed for 8 years.

Us old white racists have had enough, and we are taking back the board. :thumbs:

3. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Reread the thread before you call someone a liar. I responded to your thread on topic and then every one of your post after that was about how persecuted you are. I don't appreciate your casual use of the term liar.

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gotta be a new record for over/under on "liberal".

5. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As opposed to yourself--whenever someone disagrees with you they are a liar, a liberal, an atheist liberal, etc.

Look in the mirror!

6. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dr. Bob ought to put this as a sticky on the Welcome to the BaptistBoard section. Great advertising!
    :BangHead:

7. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Like that old Chatty Cathy doll, I guess your string was pulled at lesst three times :smilewinkgrin:

8. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Send me you address and I'll mail you a membership to thr "Whine"of the month club. It goes well with cheese! :smilewinkgrin:

9. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think we're done here. I'll use this as an example of how I should treat others. Thanks RD2 for giving me someone to emulate. This totally goes against everything you were crying about up until this point but I guess you want it both ways.

#69 Use of Time, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
  10. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now, UoT, RD2 got the joke all wrong. He's supposed to send you a "cheese of the month" club membership because it goes well with whine.

[Not that I follow him around and correct his mistakes. That would be a full time job.]

Here comes "liberal, leftist, hater" comments...LOL.

11. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Correcting the mistakes is easy. Dealing with the unproportional fallout afterwards is what is exhausting. Like this conversation for example. I shouldn't have even bothered because it's never worth it. I'd rather him send me the wine instead of the cheese. I could use some after dealing with him.

12. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

It's about time for another Dude Thread. Yes, that's a thread where the Dude asks everyone to "just get along", all while acting like he's sorry for his past behavior and at the same time blaming his behavior on others. He'll tell us all how he's a victim of internet bullying and how he's just a poor humble Vietnam Veteran and Patriot that gets treated so badly by those darn liberals.

It will include at least 30% of the words in a larger than normal font, 10% font colorization, and a ratio of 1 smiley to every 20 words. As an added bonus, 4 out of 5 of his follow-up posts in the thread will contain a picture that he feels is humorous and sums up the situation at hand.

13. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is the most accurate description I could ever hope to see. Well done. Sums up about 90% of his posts.

14. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

But trolls are only happy where there is resistance! :wavey:

15. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey Matt me boy .... do you

[​IMG]
    ..... which is why I dedicate this song to you .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j13oJajXx0M

16. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since this has gotten personal, I'm closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.