1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

One tool for presenting the Gospel at Christmas

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by shodan, Oct 21, 2014.

1. shodan

shodan Member
    Site Supporter

I walked into a store the other day and exclaimed, "Oh, no!" The guys putting up a new aisle of Christmas display all turned their heads and looked at me. While I don't appreciate stores doing it this early, Christians need to think ahead for opportunities and ways to make the most of witnessing during the coming Season. Here is one tool to open doors and conversation: "... If they are a believer, they will appreciate further the gospel message underlying what took place. If, however, they are not a believer, you will be handing them a 96 page gospel tract!" http://christianbooknotes.com/2010/oh-holy-night-the-peace-of-1914-by-mike-snow/

2. shodan

shodan Member
    Site Supporter

3. T Alan

T Alan New Member

I enjoyed browsing the link. It has a couple of interesting articles as well as cool pictures. Thanks.