1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

New Documentary: Babies are Murdered Here

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Havensdad, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

Hello, all. Not sure if you have heard about the new documentary, 'Babies are Murdered Here' put out by Crown Rights Media (same people who did "How to Answer the Fool"). It is extremely powerful, and is Gospel centered...hence, I believe it has the chance to profoundly affect the Church, and even the country, for the better.

It is shocking, eye opening. I strongly suggest you watch it. But have a box of tissues ready. And a car. Because you are going to want to go to the nearest abortion clinic and start preaching.

Jon Speed is a friend of mine, and so I am trying to help these guys promote the film. Here is my review, which also has the entire movie embedded. (its all free) Watch it, and share it!

Babies Are Murdered Here

2. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

3. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

You will notice that there is a vast difference between those who look and those who comment.

We live in a country where the vast majority of people claim to be Christians and we live in a country where over 55,000,000 babies have been slaughtered for the convenience of the woman and the profit of the one who slaughters. Of course the woman are culpable but all too often the victim is not only an unborn baby but a young girl not more than a child herself.

Obama's Chicago pastor by the name of Wright was vilified when he said "Not God Bless America but God Damn America". Perhaps Wright said it for the wrong reason but is it rational for anyone to believe that God will punish, yes Damn, America for what we have done and continue to do. If we were a pagan nation perhaps there would be some excuse and God might show mercy, but a nation where the majority claim to be Christian and yet murder over 55,000,000 babies.

4. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good and needed message. Posted it as Weekly Feature on the Baptist Symposium.

6. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

Great!! Thanks for sharing!