1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Three Babies Saved!!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Havensdad, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

This past Saturday, I took my wife and other church member to the abortion mill, where we joined some other brothers and sisters from the area. During our time there, we shared the gospel, plead with mothers, offered alternatives, and talked to the clinic workers.

At the end of the day, we had managed to save three babies by the grace of God! We also fed and evangelized a passing homeless man. The LAST time we went out, we saw SEVEN babies saved.

Do you realize, christian, that every day at the abortion mill children are being slaughtered? Did you know that if you would go, and plead for the lives of the unborn, and proclaim the Gospel of Christ, MANY of these children would be saved?

I would like to encourage you to get involved at the mill! Get with your pastors, your elders, and your church. Take the battle for life to where it is needed most. Confront murderers with the truth of the Gospel.

If you have not watched this yet, I encourage you to do so...

www.babiesaremurderedhere.com

2. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :godisgood::jesus::godisgood::jesus:

3. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

That is great news!

4. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

AWESOME AESOME AWESOME!!!!!\\

Thanks for sharing this. God bless you all for what you do.

On a bright note did you all know that in over the past 20 years abortion mills have dropped from over 2000 in America down to around 600, and PRCs now number over 2400. We are slowly winning this war. Or at least it seems so. Still 56 Million lives have been lost, this dwarfs what Hitler did last century.

5. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

If every Gospel believing church would send one person, every day, to a local clinic to share the gospel and offer help, every abortion clinic in the country would be shut down in a month, due to lack of business. Sad that the church has been so apathetic.

6. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

I don't know, I think what the church has done over the past 20 years has led to 1500 clinics closing.

7. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

That is probably true, but my point is that the vast majority of churches are not actively engaged in the battle. If they were, the battle would be done.

8. pk4life

pk4life Member

None of the people would even be approaching the abortion mills if the church would host Sunday School like our church does.

Any church who has to go out to the abortion mills is obviously failing in the first place.

9. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have a vision to create pro-life museums dedicated to exposing the truth about abortion where people can go and see lifesize pics of people with abortion testimonies and listen to a recording by them in front of their pics.

As well there would be a separate room for life size pics of unborn children in the womb at all stages, pics of abortions, and testimonies from doctors.

There would also be a place there to meet with counselors who can provide alternatives to abortion.

And I would like to see one next to every abortion mill.

10. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

??? This is so ridiculous that it hardly deserves comment. Unbelievers don't come to Sunday school.

Is there an abortion mill within two hours of your church? (there is) I guess that means your church is failing.

:tonofbricks:

11. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wow! One of the all time dumbest posts on this board.

12. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

Agreed. I have to believe that he is just trolling...

13. thisnumbersdisconnected

That may be dumber than "We have to pass the bill so you can see what's in the bill." [​IMG]

14. pk4life

pk4life Member

If I regularly went to the abortion clinic for any extended period of time, I would lose my job. I just would. I work during the hours it is open.

I commend anyone who is able do it.

Yes, my comment was over the top. There was a valid point in there that was lost.

15. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gotchya, no worries.

16. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A curious statistic - the higher the abortion rate, the lower the crime rate. Many kids from impoverished families end up as criminals.

Stopping abortions is good but saving a life involves making a much bigger investment...
    ...making sure the kids are raised properly and have the opportunity to hear the gospel.

Rob