1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Why take a chance when the police stop you?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Ya know Don, I always knew I'd have to let you in on a little secret. But I don't care too much what some of you think I am. If I had to depend on the likes of this constantly unGodly, unloving, un anything that doesn't look and think like them bunch of characters, to validate me, then I'd be in a whole heap of trouble.

So call me what you will. It still makes you a liar.

So you're ADMITTING you're a liar.

Now look at the liar trying to rationalize his lie. I know what I said because I'm the one who typed it. And as I also said, the comment was to me not being able to get my head around anyone trying to justify it. SO everything that's coming out of your admitted lying mouth is irrelevant.

No need for a recap. I can read what I wrote. Has nothing to do with the fact that you're a liar.

Right. The admitted liar is gonna tell me what I'm thinking when he can't even truthfully tell me what I wrote. :rolleyes:

A bunch of thick, government issued baloney. You like many others are just upset because again, I don't have a problem calling your mess what it is. So you and yours continue to go right ahead and try to find some way to justify your lies, your racial prejudice and your outright racism. And I will continue to call it just like I see it.

2. targus

targus New Member

You are lacking an understanding of basic math.

If there are six times as many white people than black people in the U.S. and whites and blacks commit murder in equal numbers...

Then the rate of murder for blacks is SIX TIMES the rate of murder for whites.

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let me help your understanding, Zaac: Let me tell you about a person who enters your house without permission, at a time when you're not there, and causes damage to your house while doing so; takes things from your house without paying for them, never returns them, and never has any intention of returning them; and sells them as his own, and keeps the money.

I just talked a lot about someone, without calling them a thief; but we all know that's what that person is because of how I described their actions.

So you keep right on describing other people's beliefs and actions, without actually calling them a racist, and you'll be just fine. *wink, wink*

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You know I just shake my head in amazement when condescending people try to correct me and then make themselves look like dummies.

I don't have a problem with basic math, but you've just shown yourself to.

First , we weren't talking about the rate of Whites or Blacks committing murder based upon the TOTAL number of either in the United States.

The FBI numbers address the number of people who actually COMMITTED murder. Get that. C-O-M-M-I-T-E-D. Not versus the number of Blacks or Whites in the total population. But the number of people who actually COMMITTED murder.

Whites killed Whites 83.4% of the time.
    Blacks killed Blacks 90.1% of the time.

In 2013, Whites killed Whites 2509 times.
    In 2013, Blacks killed Blacks 2245 times.

Don't ask about if they killed EQUAL numbers because they did not, so you're wrong in that regard too.

15054= 2509 * 6

15054 is the number of times Blacks would have had to kill other Blacks to meet your 6 times rate if dealing with BoB or WoW murder.

So again, don't come at me sideways when you OBVIOUSLY don't have a clue about what you're talking.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Don, Buddy ole pal. I'm not reading anything else you have to write as I didn't read this. You've shown yourself to be a liar without remorse. And if you're gonna unrepentantly tell lies on me, then there's nothing for you and I to discuss. :wavey:

6. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

2013: Whites (not counting Hispanics): 198,127,454
    2013: Blacks: 41,777,674

White rate of White on White murder: 1 per 78,966
    Black rate of Black on Black murder: 1 per 18,609

78,966 / 18,609 = 4.24

(question, does the white on white murder include Hispanics?)

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I think both numbers include Black and White Hispanic, Matt. For a large part in both, the ethnicity is listed as unknown.

But note again, THIS is not what we were talking about.

8. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're wasting your time.

He will lie about this till his dying day.

He has the most severe case of denial I have ever seen. Meanwhile he calls everyone that is not in denial a liar.

Pitiful, really.

#48 carpro, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
  9. targus

targus New Member

I will try to be more charitable and simply say that his interpretation of the numbers is "unique".

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

If you say so. But my UNIQUE interpretation of the numbers is the same one that everybody who knows what they are looking at are using.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Laughable and marked down as another who thinks he knows what he's talking about but obviously does not.

Guess it fits with the narrative.

12. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which just proves that Zaac knows the analysis of him is correct, and is in total denial. The equivalent of covering his ears and shouting, "I'm not listening."

Good night, folks.

13. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter