1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Unmarried Christians and Dating

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Zaac, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes you do, mean to offend. But that is okay. In case you don't realize it, I am making an observation based on things he's said to me in an act of judgement.

You remind me of a busy body neighbor, sticking their nose in where it don't belong. However, that is as much your right as it is mine to point out to this brother his many contradictions.

I never once hear you step in when he is rude to others, yet, I am always on your radar. You and several others seem to gravitate to my posts and comments, hoping that the material is something you can sink your teeth into, to rip it apart in an attitude of judgement.

Again, that is as much your right as it is mine to point out to this brother, his contradictions. So bless you brother, and know I respect your views. I don't agree with them, but that is the makings of a good debate forum. It's just too bad you have to make your comments so personal, but, whatever.

Have yourself a great Thursday. :thumbs:

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Rolf, I understand that you mean no offense. But the old man has a cherry pit in his craw over me and feels like it's his job to go after me the way that he does Obama about everything I say.

Why? Because folks on this board doing it and FOX News and conservative talk radio have encouraged him to do it.

He CREATES issues out of thin air just because it's me. :laugh:

He's senile and wants to "put me in my place" the way some others think they do. But he doesn't know what he's doing so it comes across as stupid, petty and always contrived.

If I say the sky is blue, he'll say "son prove that it's blue. And all lives matter because the sky isn't really blue."

My apologies to you and anyone whom I have offended in responding to his sheer unhinged vapidness. I'll make it a point to avoid his foolish posts.

I really don't hate or dislike the old man. He's just so bad at what he tries to do. I guess he just wants to be "one of the guys" on this board.

#62 Zaac, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
  3. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, and this (words in bold red) is "love" in action!

Where have I called you insulting names? Or insinuated that you were emotionally unhinged, senile, stupid, petty and contrived?

Again, my thoughts of you being nothing more than a hypocrite, are clearly visible in how you address those who openly question your tactics on this board!

You were once called a troll, by myself and others, and that isn't even an appropriate description of what you are!

There may be those who think I hate you, and coming from the lips of believers, I find that as absurd as it is strange? To accuse either of us as feeling hate towards each other, is not Christ-like, but rather transferring their own inward feelings upon us.

But truth be known, I do dislike your mannerisms, and wonder why you are permitted to voice your hatred on this forum and board, over and over again!

If others are not willing to take you on, so be it. But your little games will be questioned, and pointed out, and if it hurts, sorry; but I have to voice my views. Just because you never honestly debate or provide support to your accusations, makes you more of a troll. And the definition of a troll is someone who looks to rile up others and see the pages add up as people come after you!

However, if I saw you laying on the side of the road, sick and in need, I would stop and make sure you were tended to and helped in your time of need; regardless of how I disagree with your mannerisms. You are still a human, and per you, a child of God. I don't believe that is hate or does it suggest I have it out for you! :love2: Shalom!

Oh, you are in no way like Obama, so again, don't flatter yourself!

#63 righteousdude2, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
  4. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whether you believe it or not, I did not lie. I did not intend to offend.

5. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you are willing to go that far, maybe you didn't mean to offend. I'll believe you. Just quit stalking me and thrashing me with words that are meant to offend. Shalom

6. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK, as long as we're making deals here, how about you quit posting racially provocative posts meant to rile up Zaac?

7. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Stalking? Absolutely not and categorically denied. Perhaps, if you think my comments so offensive, you should put me on Ignore.

I would end this post with "Cheers" in an effort to salvage what goodwill might still exist, but I would not desire to offend you with such pleasantries.

8. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I love the Obama approach to your way of thinking. I am at fault that Zaac loses his cool? And you wonder why I often refer to you as "Dim the lights?" You have no clue. :BangHead: I doubt that I have posted anywhere near half the number of racist posts, that he has posted. And that would be a conservative estimate!

When you finish with me, why not pull Bush into the debate, and blame him for making me so provocative when it comes to Zaac! After all, Zaac blamed Fox news, and other members of this board for my continued attacks of his posts!

You need to get a life ITL, because the one you are living right now is as close to Fantasy land at Disney World as they get! :smilewinkgrin:

BTW - I was not making deals, but I guess if you liked the Iran Nuke deal, you may think that my vague conversation was signaling something that appeared to be a deal!

I will continue to post whatever I feel I want to post, and you and Zaac have the right to ignore what I post, or read it. But, when you leave a comment, please refrain from nasty insults and names! They do not represent the Christ you all profess to follow!

9. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Translation: "I will continue to post whatever I feel I want to post and use personal insults and call you names but you and Zaac need to refrain from that because it isn't Christlike."

10. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Can you not see that you do not follow the same standard of civility that you ask of others?

11. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where did I attack ITL for his age? Where did I question his mental capacity? Where did I call him stupid? I did explain that I refer to his rants about my posts as being something he needed to calm himself down on, whiich is why I call his moniker "Dim" the lights! Just suggesting he calm his rants about me down a notch or two?

But, if you see this as being uncivil, sorry.

12. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

You guys act like a bunch of girls sometimes.

13. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Thread is closed due to huge digression from topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.