1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Need to color your hair?

Discussion in 'Women's Fellowship Forum' started by SaggyWoman, May 27, 2015.

1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Or do you go natural?

I don't tend to mind the gradual greying, which now is coming fiercely.

On the occasion I do color my hair, it is to be funny and usually lasts six weeks.

2. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

Don't worry about that now, I am solid grey and my finances don't stretch so far as that?

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I color my hair and have done so for about 12 years. I have very dark brown hair naturally and the grey really stands out and I have a very young looking face so I decided to color. I just use LOreal Excellence and watch for it to be on sale for about $6 a box and then will stock up a bit. I color about every 4-5 weeks and it's really easy. I go with medium golden brown which is about a shade or two lighter than my natural color and it works really well for me.

4. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why would I want to color this luxurious mane?

[​IMG]

5. Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen Active Member

I color my hair because I am not ready to be completely grey just yet. My natural color is a medium brown but I now have to an ash blonde. I find it easier to maintain a lighter color now that I have so much grey. I get a lot of complete on the new color because people aren't use to seeing me blond. I only buy dye when it is on sale for $5 a box. I try to color it every 5-6 weeks. I do it myself.