1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured I thought Holder Stepped Down, Resigned, Quit?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jan 13, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks Rev. :thumbs:

2. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Note that The Dude has gone back and edited his posts to have an entirely different message than they originally said. If you read my posts (which are unedited as shown by no "Last edited by" tag at the bottom) you will see his original messages quoted.

3. matt wade

Since you've felt the need to edit your original posts with this new message, I will respond to it.

Please let me know where I have infringed on your rights and privacy? Is it because I called you by your last name, zimmer? As noted earlier you have signed your own posts with your full name (Pastor Paul Zimmer) as evidenced in this post http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=82588

You have also posted book reviews of your book that reference your entire name (Rev. Paul G. Zimmer, II) as evidenced in this post http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=51811

How exactly am I infringing on your your rights to privacy and disrespecting you, when you have posted the same information yourself?

4. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I edited my comments because unlike you, I listened to my heart and God...and realized I was not responding out of love. What is your excuse? :flower:

5. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyone who has gone through the trouble to read and save (for immediate posting) all these links on my personal comments dating as far back as 2007, lacks rational thinking. I hate to say this but you are losing it. Your true spirit has surfaced, and I can assume that you need prayer. This behavior is not rational, and your attempt to smear me every time you get the chance is telling. I do feel sorry for you, as you have permitted me to become a personal obsession. Whatever I may have done to hurt you, is not worth this kind of personal blood letting in a public forum.

#25 righteousdude2, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
  6. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    so predictable .....

You are actually advertising for me. I am grateful for all the free advertisement, as both books are due for re release. So thanks for all the attention. I knew I could count on you, Matt! :thumbs: :love2:

#26 righteousdude2, Jan 14, 2015
  7. matt wade

Sorry to inform you, but I don't save the links. I utilize something called my memory (mine works) and another thing called Google for searching. You can simply go to Google.com and type in "zimmer site:baptistboard.com" and find all references to the word/name zimmer on this site.

8. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have over 7,000 posts .... so you still have to sift threw all those posts and then copy and paste. Your obsession has been helpful in getting me free cyber space recognition. Now I ask you, who played who? So keep on posting, because you are only helping my cause. I can't advertise on the board, but you have done me a favor. I can't be mad at you for that.

I'd PM you, but you'd copy and paste it to the public forum, so why bother? You saved me a step. Every silly attack by you only makes you look like a sicko stalker. So keep it up ... if the mods are willing to let you continue with your obsession in the public forum, that is their problem, and yours!

9. matt wade

I'm sorry that you don't understand how searches work. As a brief introduction, let me inform you that I don't have to sift threw[sic] all those 7,000 posts. That's the purposing of searching. The entire process of finding examples where you posted your own name, and posting them, took about 2 minutes of my life.

If you think any of this is doing you a favor, you are delusional. What is happening is that people will understand that your books are filled with nothing but the same nonsense you spew here.

Once again I ask you, how have I violated your privacy by posting information that you have also posted? Have you violated your own privacy?

10. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It does no better to respond to him as it does Zaac Let it go. They are much in the same.

11. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let me guess .... you are hotheaded; impulsive; mean spirited; obsessions control you to the point of having to always get your way or ELSE? You hold a grudge (I am proof, you have been mad at me for more than three years now - and you say I'm delusional?). I am not delusional Matt. I must have found your short fuse, and now you just can't let it go when it come to me. You want to destroy me; hurt me (like you've been hurt) and that is what sets you off. You can count on my praying for you.

You need to move on. Really, you do, I not worth all your scorn.

#31 righteousdude2, Jan 14, 2015
  12. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks Rev. I know they are alike.

13. matt wade

Glad you are able to continue talking out of both sides of your mouth. Are you praying for me or insulting me? It's always hard to tell with you.

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I don't get it? How has anyone's right to privacy been disrespected when said person is the one who put his government name on the board?

That's like blaming someone for giving away the PIN number to your debit card after you posted it on Facebook. :laugh:

Don't waste your time with their brand of wickedness. It's embarrassing how just about anybody gets to stick Rev in front of their names these days.

#34 Zaac, Jan 14, 2015
  15. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please don't transfer you sarcastic personality conflicts to me. If tell a person I will pray them, it is what it is, because prayer is of God, and unlike some, I take prayer seriously. And in your case. I am honestly, unequivocally doing what the scripture says we should do in Matthew 5:44, and that is to "pray for our ENEMIES and those who HATE you." I would think you most definitely qualify on both accounts, wouldn't you?

Just to be sure we are on the same footing, I never offer to pray for anyone out of sarcasm, and if you think I do, it may be because you, personally have done so, and that is a classic case of transference. So let's not confuse my integrity with yours.

I pray for you, because I am concerned that a person who is young in Christ, like you seem to be, needs His help to be more loving ALL in the family, not just those they "pick-n-choose" to love.

Now go your way knowing someone has your back in prayer. :thumbsup:

16. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes it is .... like AL SHARPTON and JESSE JACKSON or JEREMIAH WRIGHT, to name just a few.

You are wearing on your sleeve the spirit of jealousy. Those on the boar who bear the title pastor or reverend have earned that right. There is college degrees, graduate work and most importantly, peer evaluation. For me I under went two years of evaluation doing everything from lead music, conduct marriages and funerals. Cleaning restrooms, mowing lawns, counseling. Serving as camp director and youth pastor. Plus meeting with the fifteen members of the ordination process every 90 days for more intricate and intensive questioning on the denominations doctrines, as well as 90 day evaluations concerning my assigned tasks.

You call it embarrassing, I call it demanding, and worth the grueling 24 months of work. I would think that your comments were born out of the spirit of jealousy, and that is not a fruit or gift of the Holy Spirit. So that leaves only one other spirit such comments come from, and that is the spirit directly opposite of and opposed to God!