1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Websites?

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by shodan, Nov 26, 2014.

1. shodan

shodan Member
    Site Supporter

I have a wordpress website. Gong on third year now, and, generally, don;t get more than 10 hits a day. How typical is this? How many hits would be average for a typical non-geek's website?

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Traffic is increased by content and links to your sight on other sites.

3. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just whether people find it of interest and spread the word. You can submit your site to google and other search engines and they will crawl it which will help it come up in the search engines a little better.

I did a blog for awhile and it didn't go far since no one knew about it :) Tell your friends/relatives, if they like it they will tell others.

Make up business cards and pass them out to folks you meet.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I kept a blog for years. It was number one on a google (depending on what you searched for) search page and I got lots of hits. Having multiple categories and subjects to post on. Post links to other relevant articles on the internet. Get a link to your site posted on as many other sites as you can.