1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured What is the Atonement?

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by Robert William, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Rebel

Rebel Active Member

They didn't because they didn't see it in the Bible. That's why they did not hold the views you hold.

2. Robert William

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rebel, they wrote it, that also means they believed in it, the Apostles were in one accord with their doctrines.

3. Robert William

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I prefer to call it this,

Heb 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

4. Rebel

Rebel Active Member

I'm talking about the earliest Christians who lived directly after the apostles.

5. Robert William

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why, are you looking for corruption to ease your conscience or traditions of man??

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There was no racism by Caner. What you cals have done and especially white, is taken a few things he said that was not accurate and capitalized on them in order to destroy him and then after the fact have taken much joy in it. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

7. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are either uninformed or playing dumb. He has a history of making racist remarks. As a matter of fact that's why he resigned from Brewton-Parker College in Jan. He would have been fired if he hadn't resigned.
    What you just said is highly "inaccurate" there RM. Caner had said a mountain of lies for a decade.

8. Rebel

Rebel Active Member

Again, don't know what you're talking about.

9. Robert William

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    RE:http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=2214778&postcount=64

Rebel, I'm not sure exactly you are trying to say those disciples believed, if it's your version of Calvinism it means nothing to me, since I'm not a Calvinist. To the best of my ability, everything I hear or read is backed up or lined up with scripture, if it's not in there I reject it as error.