1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Ukrainian Soldier Explains Why He Enjoys Killing Russians

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jan 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And after all Stalin did for the Ukraine....

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Looks like Washington's Ukrainian step children are having a real good time on our dime. They have to control the east to get that IMF money.

Does your dislike for Stalin mean you enjoy hearing about ethnic Russian Ukrainians being killed? It sure sounds like it.

#42 poncho, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
  3. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, Stalin did stop obesity in the Ukraine, which would explain Ukrainian love for Russia.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Maybe they just don't like the neo nazis working for Obama and Soros. Hey just had an idea, when the neo nazis are done killing everyone in eastern Ukraine to get their IMF money Soros can pay to ship them all to Cuba.

#44 poncho, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
  5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Probably everyone in Ukraine has a picture of Stalin in the living room.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I imagine the Ukrainians you and George Soros are supporting have a picture of Stepan Bandera in their living room.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

New military draft starts in Ukraine amid intensified assault on militia-held territories

The Ukrainian military draft for 2015 has come into effect. It’s expected to see 100,000 people joining the army in three stages throughout the year. The self-proclaimed Donetsk republic says the process is undermining peace agreements.

The first stage of the draft, starting on Tuesday, will last ninety days and will seek 50,000 recruits. Two more stages will follow in April and June.

The main aim of the mobilization is said to be replacement for those on the front line in eastern Ukraine, who were recruited last year.

Those eligible for draft are primarily reserve servicemen aged from 25 to 60. They are supposed to get a month of training before they actually go to the battlegrounds in eastern Ukraine. Women – mostly nurses and psychologists - are also subject to mobilization, according to the law signed by President Poroshenko on Monday.

Joint Staff spokesman Vladimir Talalay has warned those dodging the draft could face up to five years behind bars.

http://rt.com/news/224347-ukraine-mobilization-intensified-shelling/

Looks like they're really serious about getting that IMF money.

Ukraine president heckled by protesters in Switzerland

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko faced an unpleasant moment during his Swiss visit, when his lecture at the University of Zurich was disrupted by a group of protesters, who booed him leaving him speechless for several seconds.

Poroshenko is taking part in the World Economic Forum at Davos, and his program included participation in the Special Churchill Symposium, an event held annually since 1996.

His delivery as principal speaker of this years’ lecture at the University of Zurich was disrupted, when one of the attendees shouted: “I don’t want to sit with someone in this room who is killing children!”

http://rt.com/news/224467-poroshenko-zurich-university-speech/

#47 poncho, Jan 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2015
  8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Think I finally figured it out CMG. You use the Russian's past crimes as a mental shield. Every time your old cold war paradigm is threatened by the overwhelming evidence that Washington is the world's foremost "regime change" aggressor and using neo nazis inside Ukraine to balkanize the country and draw Russia into a war you throw up your mental shield to keep the truth from getting through.

I find it interesting that the people who claim to be pro life the loudest can turn around and prove they don't give a hoot in Hades about how many innocent foreign children have to die to satisfy their long held hatred of "America's enemies".

It's impossible for me to have empathy for some innocent lives but not for others.

How do you do it? Is it the hatred for their grand fathers that allows you to count their lives as nothing?

#49 poncho, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
  10. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let's see, Russia caused the deaths of 5,000 in the recent takeover of the Crimea.

Secondly, Russia is not popular in Ukraine because Stalin caused the death of 6,000,000 people in the Ukraine during the 1930s.

Lastly, the Ukraine should just let Putin rape them again because Stalin raped them before?

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

So the past rules the present? The children of today must pay with their lives for the crimes of their grand fathers? How Christian is that thinking?

If Russia is not popular in Ukraine then why does the Ukrainian coup government feel it needs to kill and chase away the 90% of the Ukrainian population that voted in favor of a "pro Russian" government?

Surely it's not just for the 17 billion in promised IMF money. The fact that those who now make up the Ukrainian coup government looks on Russian speaking natives as untermenchen (subhumans) must come into play also.

Here you are buried under a mountain of evidence that contradicts what you and Obama keep alleging about Russia but you keep repeating the same demonstrably false allegations over and over.

It wasn't Russia that caused 5,000 deaths. It was Washington, the EU, the IMF and George Soros through their support of neo nazi groups within Ukraine.

How do I know? Because that's what all the evidence shows.

Is there no room for the truth in your mind at all? Does your hatred for the Russians go so deep that you cannot comprehend the truth when it's right in front of you?

And who are you, Soros and Obama to decide what type of government the Ukrainian people should have? Or who they should side with?

The majority of them rejected the neo nazi coup government you and Obama support. Does that make it okay for the minority to murder them and their children now?

Is speaking the Russian language or voting the wrong way really enough to justify genocide?

Do you believe the Russian speaking Ukrainians are subhuman also? Is that how you justify their deaths?

Like I said I don't have selective empathy so I don't understand how other's can. Explain it to me. How do you do it?

#51 poncho, Jan 21, 2015
  12. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Talking about 5,000 deaths in the Crimea caused by Russia.

I am against Russia taking the Ukraine again. All they do is rob the area blind. Why doesn't Putin pay for the 6 million people murdered by his country?

Other than that I have merely attempted to suggest the reason behind the Ukraine's resistance to Russia. Russia was more murderous than any other nation in the 20th century. Some do not forget, just like the Chinese did not forget what Japan did to them during World War II.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Ukraine's resistance to Russia is led by a small blood thirsty minority propped up by Washington, the EU, the IMF, NATO and George Soros. The large majority voted in favor of a "pro Russian" government.

In case you've forgotten a democracy works like this, the majority of voters get to decide their own fate. Not a minority backed and weaponized by foreign powers.

Russia was an evil nation because it had evil leaders.

The United States (and when I say the United States I mean those in Washington and on Wall Street not the the American people that just close their eyes and go along) bears the honor of being the most murderous nation on the planet right now when one takes into consideration how many have died in all the unconstitutional and needless regime change and nation building experiments it's embarked on since the end of WWII. And let's not overlook how Washington has used murderous Islamic terrorists as regime change agents to sow division and chaos in the middle east and north Africa. How many have fallen victim to Washington's Islamic proxy armies?

We have the evil leaders now. And they're arrogance, hypocrisy and greed are driving us headlong towards a nuclear WWIII.

If you could get over your cold war fears and your hatred for a regime that no longer exists you might begin to see that is true.

This isn't just about backing blood thirsty neo nazi militants in Ukraine look at Libya and Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq7HS-goFEw#t=392

Washington has been and continues to fund and arm blood thirsty Islamic terror groups there.

The USA is the nation with the evil insane leaders now.

Open your eyes. Follow the evidence instead of Washington and the corporate media's baseless allegations.

#53 poncho, Jan 21, 2015
  14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Why the Ukraine Crisis Is the West’s Fault

According to the prevailing wisdom in the West, the Ukraine crisis can be blamed almost entirely on Russian aggression. Russian President Vladimir Putin, the argument goes, annexed Crimea out of a long-standing desire to resuscitate the Soviet empire, and he may eventually go after the rest of Ukraine, as well as other countries in eastern Europe. In this view, the ouster of Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych in February 2014 merely provided a pretext for Putin’s decision to order Russian forces to seize part of Ukraine.

But this account is wrong: the United States and its European allies share most of the responsibility for the crisis. The taproot of the trouble is NATO enlargement, the central element of a larger strategy to move Ukraine out of Russia’s orbit and integrate it into the West. At the same time, the EU’s expansion eastward and the West’s backing of the pro-democracy movement in Ukraine -- beginning with the Orange Revolution in 2004 -- were critical elements, too. Since the mid-1990s, Russian leaders have adamantly opposed NATO enlargement, and in recent years, they have made it clear that they would not stand by while their strategically important neighbor turned into a Western bastion. For Putin, the illegal overthrow of Ukraine’s democratically elected and pro-Russian president -- which he rightly labeled a “coup” -- was the final straw. He responded by taking Crimea, a peninsula he feared would host a NATO naval base, and working to destabilize Ukraine until it abandoned its efforts to join the West.

Putin’s pushback should have come as no surprise. After all, the West had been moving into Russia’s backyard and threatening its core strategic interests, a point Putin made emphatically and repeatedly. Elites in the United States and Europe have been blindsided by events only because they subscribe to a flawed view of international politics. They tend to believe that the logic of realism holds little relevance in the twenty-first century and that Europe can be kept whole and free on the basis of such liberal principles as the rule of law, economic interdependence, and democracy.

But this grand scheme went awry in Ukraine. The crisis there shows that realpolitik remains relevant -- and states that ignore it do so at their own peril. U.S. and European leaders blundered in attempting to turn Ukraine into a Western stronghold on Russia’s border. Now that the consequences have been laid bare, it would be an even greater mistake to continue this misbegotten policy.

Read More At: http://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/141769/john-j-mearsheimer/why-the-ukraine-crisis-is-the-wests-fault

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

US Trainers To Deploy To Ukraine

Also Will Begin Shipment of US-funded Armored Vehicles

WASHINGTON — American soldiers will deploy to Ukraine this spring to begin training four companies of the Ukrainian National Guard, the head of US Army Europe Lt. Gen Ben Hodges said during his first visit to Kiev on Wednesday.

The number of troops heading to the Yavoriv Training Area near the city of L'viv — which is about 40 miles from the Polish border — is still being determined, however.

The American training effort comes as part of a US State Department initiative "to assist Ukraine in strengthening its law enforcement capabilities, conduct internal defense, and maintain rule of law" Pentagon spokeswoman Lt. Col. Vanessa Hillman told Defense News.

After meeting with commander of the Ukrainian Armed Forces Lt. Gen. Anatoliy Pushnyakov and acting commander of the National Guard Lt. Gen. Oleksandr Kryvyenko during his visit, Hodges said he was "impressed by the readiness of both military and civil leadership to change and reform."

http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/land/army/2015/01/21/ukraine-us-army-russia/22119315/

"change and reform" = getting rid of all those nasty Russian speaking untermenchen occupiers in Donbass.

The next video shows a Ukrainian TV channel that receives funding from the United States through the US AID program. In the video the commentator openly advocates for the ethnic cleansing of the civilian population of east Ukraine.

Excerpt:

Transcript: “It’s perfectly simple. You need to kill 1.5 million people in Donbass”

Translated from Ukrainian by Valentina Lisitsa

Bogdan Boutkevitch: Ok, you ask me “How can this be happening?” Well, it happens because Donbass, in general, is not simply a region in a very depressed condition, it has got a whole number of problems, the biggest of which is that it is severely overpopulated with people nobody has any use for. Trust me I know perfectly well what I am saying.

If we take, for example, just the Donetsk oblast, there are approximately 4 million inhabitants, at least 1.5 million of which are superfluous. That’s what I mean: we don’t need to [try to] “understand” Donbass, we need to understand Ukrainian national interests.

Donbass must be exploited as a resource, which it is. I don’t claim to have a quick solution recipe, but the most important thing that must be done – no matter how cruel it may sound – is that there is a certain category of people that must be exterminated.

http://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=2179211&postcount=21

“It’s perfectly simple. You need to kill 1.5 million people in Donbass” and our good friends in Washington will pay for the weapons and ammunition to do it.

USA! USA! USA!

#55 poncho, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

This morning January 22nd at 8:30 local time in Donetsk the Ukrainian army fired what appear to be 82mm shells at buses and trolleys near the center of the city. The targets were located within roughly a 25 meter radius of each other. The OSCE is investigating.

The terrorist strike on the bus shown above claimed the lives of 13-15 people including children. There are reported to be over 20 other critically injured, many with blast amputations. The driver of a car next to the blast burnt to death. The blast was large enough to blowout 2nd story windows in an apartment across from it and stopped the clock at 8:30.

In another development on Slavakaya St. which is located on the outskirts of Donetsk, a local resident noticed an improvised trip mine pictured above. The DNR (Donetsk Peoples Republic) army responded by sending an explosives team to defuse it. The mine was set up on a pathway to a children’s playground.

In the town of Stahanovo today a Grad and Hurricane rocket and missile attack left three children’s kindergartens entirely destroyed this morning. Three more pre-school facilities were targeted and partially destroyed. So far casualty reports are 8 civilians dead including at least 2 children and over 20 wounded. The attacks on civilians are escalating.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/01/ukraine-attacks-bus-trolley-center-donetsk.html

I'm sure the Ukrainian coup government will put the money and weapons Washington gives it to good use. Killing the "terrorists" and their children in buses and at school crossings.

Why is there no one else on this "Christian" board speaking out about these atrocities?

Why do you all go silent whenever evidence that Washington is supporting extremists and terrorists in Ukraine, Libya, Syria and other parts of the world is presented to you?

You don't believe the evidence? You agree with the murder of foreign women of children? What is it? Are you scared the NSA who is spying on you night and day will notice you and make your life a little uncomfortable? You can't be bothered to take a break from all your leftie vs rightie debates long enough to give your opinion on Washington's latest and greatest regime efforts?

I don't get it. I wish someone would give me an answer besides "Putin and the Russians are evil". C'mon, bash me for being a "conspiracy theorist" or something don't just sit there in silence.

Say something.

#56 poncho, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
  17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Rupert Murdoch’s Sky News Portrays Ukraine’s ‘Far Right’ as ‘Heroes’

On January 22nd, Rupert Murdoch’s Sky News (Murdoch founded it, his son James headed it for a while, and their 21st Century Fox owns “a controlling stake” in it) telecast a puff-piece for Ukraine’s right-wing extremists, several times calling them “heroes” to “patriotic” Ukrainians. This segment of their documentary series “Ross Kemp: Extreme World,” was titled “Ukraine: The Rise of The Right.” In it, Ukraine’s “far right” are described as being patriots who are protecting all of Ukraine from a Russian invasion, and who are therefore being increasingly admired by Ukrainians. It says: “The ultras [ultra-rightists] are actually patriotic young people who are ready to fight — not only on the Maidan, but also at the war for our land. … These men — seen now by many as heroes — are fighting for the Azov Battalion in Mariupol, Maryinka and Iliovaisk.”

The message is that whereas these far-rightists were previously despised, they now are widely respected: “Just a few years ago they were on the fringes of society — shunned for their violent behaviour and xenophobic beliefs, but since the 2014 Maidan revolution — and the subsequent fighting against pro-Russian groups — their popularity has grown.”

Read More At: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/01/rupert-murdochs-sky-news-portrays-ukraines-far-right-heroes.html

#57 poncho, Jan 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Here is the broad story as I now see it. Prior to the coup d’etat in Ukraine, aided and abetted by the neocon expansionist strategies being implemented by its proponents in the U.S. government, Russia and Putin had no territorial designs on Ukraine or such countries as Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Poland. It had no designs to take over these countries politically or as satellites controlled by Russian stooges. It had no designs to resurrect a Soviet-style empire. Its wishes were the opposite. It wanted greater integration with Europe.

The neocon strategy was and is to expand American influence, control and dominance as far as possible, around Russia and into Russia. This dominance was to be American-style dominance, which means the use of western banking and aid institutions to entice Russia into an orbit of dependency on the wishes of the U.S. Once dependency is achieved financially and materially, the U.S. can always threaten the blackmail of its removal in order to induce its satellites to act its way on various policy issues that arise.

Continue . . . http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/how-neocon-strategy-in-ukraine-has-backfired-for-americans-other-than-neocons-and-warmongers/

19. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Ukraine’s Government Is Losing Its War. Here Is Why:

Eric Zuesse

On January 27th, Ukraine’s Ministry of Defense headlined “Militants Continue to Suffer Losses,” and reported that four helicopters, and other weapons of the “militants,” were destroyed in battle, but no evidence was given to support the assertion.

Just two days prior, the (also pro-Government) Kiev Post had, in fact, bannered “Ukraine Hides Devastating Losses as Russia-Backed Fighters Surge Forward,” and reported “Ukraine’s worst-kept secret — that the Ukrainian army is drastically understating its casualties.” After detailing, there, what seems to be outrageous unconcern by the Government, for the welfare of troops it’s sending into battle (even by jamming battlefield-injured soldiers into regular civilian hospitals, which aren’t equipped to handle their injuries), this report ends with a doctor saying, “It’s bad everywhere. Yes, the soldiers are still standing at their positions ready to fight. But we don’t see any help coming for them.”

The Ukrainian news agency RIAN headlined on January 26th, “Mobilization in Dnipropetrovsk Almost Drowned,” and reported, “In Dnipropetrovsk region [which is run by the U.S. White House’s friend, the Ukrainian-Swiss-Israeli billionaire Ihor Kolomoysky, whose longstanding personal mercenary army has, alone, more than 5,000 fighters], thousands of men are hiding from the draft. Enforcement officers recognize that accomplishing their task will be very difficult.” More than 2,000 people there who were drafted “did not show up, they evaporated.”

Consequently, the Government is dragooning-in, or “ambushing” (as the article says), virtually anyone who seeks help from the Government, “mobilizing the unemployed” and other “desperate” people. “Military enlistment offices complain” that some draftees are too sick to be able to fight at all.

Read More At: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/01/ukraines-government-losing-war.html

U.S. Signs $2 Billion Loan Agreement With Ukraine, Offers To Increase Pressure On Russia

KIEV, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The United States on Wednesday signed an agreement providing war-torn Ukraine with $2 billion in loan guarantees to help it with "near-term social spending" in 2015 and said it was prepared to step up sanctions against Russia if necessary.

After signing the loan agreement with Ukrainian Finance Minister Natalia Yaresko, U.S. Treasury Secretary Jack Lew referred to Russian support for separatists in Ukraine which has led to the United States and the European Union imposing sanctions on Russia.

Saying the United States was opposing "Russian aggression," Lew went on: "We remain prepared to do more (on sanctions) if necessary. To that end, we will continue to work with our allies to increase the pressure on Russia." (Reporting by Alessandra Prentice; Writing By Richard Balmforth; Editing by Hugh Lawson)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/28/us-ukraine-loans_n_6560682.html

At least they're all sticking to the same story. To combat "Russian aggression."

I guess we're not supposed to notice Washington and NATO are the real aggressors in Ukraine.

Around the Web

U.S. guarantees $2 billion Ukraine loan - UPI.com

EU says Ukraine needs $15 billion, has limited ability to help | Reuters

EU offers Ukraine more loans if it makes promised reforms - US News

Ukraine Gets IMF Approval for $17 Billion Loan Amid Unrest ...

U.S. Promises $1 Billion in Loan Guarantees to Ukraine | TIME

US loans Ukraine $2B, says more Russian sanctions could occur

EU Considers Bigger Loan for Ukraine

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Kiev Announces Russian Invasion of Ukraine a Hoax?

Throughout this conflict every once in a while Ukrainian government officials have come clean about the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

To the chagrin of the Obama Administration and NATO Russia has not invaded. This latest admission came twice today. Once by inference and the other a direct admission from Ukrainian Armed Forces Chief of Staff Lieutenant General Victor Muzhenko.

During a briefing with General Muzenko he announced that “To date, we have only the involvement of some members of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and Russian citizens that are part of illegal armed groups involved in the fighting. We are not fighting with the regular Russian Army. We have enough forces and means in order to inflict a final defeat even with illegal armed formation present. “- he said.

If that wasn’t embarrassing enough for the Poroshenko regime which has consistently stated Russia had invaded and that Ukraine is fighting the Russian Army, it was Petro Poroshenko’s own TV station Channel 5 news that broke the story!

Earlier in the day Ukrainian Military spokesman Lusenko said he was worried if a provocation happened Russia would justify bringing in the Russian army.

This was perfectly in line with General Muzenko’s statements which fully destroy western propaganda and agree the Russian invasion of Ukraine was a hoax.

Read More At: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/01/kiev-announces-russian-invasion-ukraine-hoax.html

#60 poncho, Jan 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.