1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NationsUniversity earns DEAC accredition

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by johnac, Jul 28, 2015.

1. johnac

johnac New Member

If this post is not allowed please delete.

I haven't posted here for a while but I thought I would post about NU becoming an accredited school. While NU is not a Baptist University it has always been seen as a favorable school by Baptists. in fact Liberty University accepted NU degrees for acceptance in their graduate theology program.

So if anyone is looking for an affordable school NU is currently free tuition and a grand total of $480 a year technology fee. You won't find an accredited degree for less than this. I don't expect it to stay at this price for long.

2. labaptist

labaptist Member
    Site Supporter

I once registered for classes at NU but decided not to pursue it, mainly because of the Church of Christ connection. I'll have a tough enough time getting a pastorate being divorced, without having to explain why I have a degree from a CoC college and I think most Baptists wouldn't want to have that black mark on their resume.