1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A Vital Message for Graham, Rice, Osteen & All Papist Supporters

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Protestant, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Protestant

Protestant Well-Known Member

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This religious ritual is sin.

This bread is not Jesus.

Nor is this the righteousness of Christ.

These men who practice such abomination hold the Papal office which rules anti-Christianity.

The Papal judgment has been foretold:

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition……..And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.

Therefore, since these Popes are not holy men of God, having neither the Holy Spirit nor the love of God in Christ, you Evangelical leaders who judge them to be highly esteemed, worthy of our praise, ‘born-again’ brothers in Christ......you Evangelical leaders cannot possibly be born of the Spirit:
    for Christ (who cannot lie) promises:

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.

Those to whom the Holy Spirit comes discerns these things.

Those to whom the Holy Spirit does not come cannot discern these things.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned

#1 Protestant, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
  2. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The pope will not be the Antichrist, but could be the false prophey to the BEAST..

And if you are saying that Billy graham is in danger of Hell, of being a fale professor, how are you avoiding false judging a fellow brother in Christ?

3. Protestant

I do not judge Graham - nor any other false prophet - it is the infallible Word of God who judges them....it is their own words which judge them.

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

When you have been raised up into a position which endears you to the hearts, minds and souls of millions of listeners worldwide do you not think it incumbent upon you to speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth when speaking in the name of the Lord?

Would you have the audacity right now in your present spiritual state to confess to this board that the Pope is a born-again brother in Christ?

If not, why not?

And is it a minor excusable offense that the most beloved and revered evangelist of the 20th century honors the anti-Christian Papacy in the most flattering terms?

I have given several proofs of Dr. Graham's propensity to preach another Gospel.

Do you feel, as does DHK, that these are nothing but 'shortcomings' which don't detract from his holy righteousness when speaking in the name of Christ?

If your pastor publicly preached salvation apart from faith in Christ -- even once, and did not repent for doing so -- how long would you remain in that church?

I realize I am touching a nerve when adding Graham to the ever-growing list of false prophets.

It is one thing to expose Benny Hinn. He's such an easy target. The non-charismatic community easily see through his charade.

But when bringing the evil teachings of Billy Graham to the light....the fur flies.

Do you not think Christian leaders have not contacted Graham explaining his departure from Scripture?

Of course they have....to no avail.

Something is terribly wrong in today's Christianity when such overt heresy -- taught by both Evangelical leaders and their 'beloved' Papacy -- goes unchecked and unquestioned by the professing Christian flock.

Bottom line: Either the Lord has the power to bring His people into a right knowledge of sin, righteousness and judgment or He does not.

Either the Lord has the power to bring His people out of error when they stray, or He does not.

Which Lord do you worship?

4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

He doesn't. Now can you document any message where Billy Graham has done such a thing?

5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Which Rice are you referring to in the OP?

6. Protestant

John R. Rice. Please refer to thread with his name. The Popes may be 'born-again' Christians, according to his ungodly discernment. He hasn't a clue as to the meaning of 'born again.'

7. Protestant

8. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I don't know in what context you are quoting this, but it doesn't sound very much different than some of our hard determinist Calvinist brethren, does it?
    The elect are the elect, and you can't do anything about it.

9. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That would be Primitive Baptist views 101!

10. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    If you really believe this is "A Vital Message for Graham, Rice, Osteen & All Papist Supporters" shouldn't you send it directly to them and not to us?

You do own a bible, don't you? Is Matthew 18:15 in it? Why not give it a try?

11. Protestant

Do you really in your heart of hearts believe Graham is displaying hardline Calvinist doctrine?

FYI, Graham is the consummate Pelagian Arminian. His doctrine has always consisted of man first making a decision, coming forward and praying a sinners prayer that invites Jesus to come into the sinner's sincere heart.

Regeneration then takes place if the prayer was sufficiently sincere.

He denies the depraved sin nature of man and concedes man is able to be 'good enough' to please God.

This is rank Pelagianism.

However, the Pelagians never taught salvation apart from a kind of faith in Christ.

That notion is the doctrine of Oprah Winfrey.

In the YouTube video Graham is stressing the fact that without faith in Christ -- though they have heard of Christ -- there are Buddhists, Muslims, Atheists, etc. who are sincerely desiring fellowship with God.

God then approves of their sincere efforts and saves them according to their good works and good heart.

Not all are saved. Thus, he is not a full Universalist.

Then there is a third group which Graham declares saved.

They are those who have never heard of Christ or the Gospel, but have an innate desire to know God.

They say 'yes' to God by seeing Him in nature, for example.

These good-hearted pagans are also saved.

God is not willing that any of these who see God in nature perish.

Thus, they, too, will be our brothers and sisters singing praises to God forever.

12. Protestant

Not sure of your POV.

According to your knowledge of Scripture do you consider the Popes brothers in Christ?

13. Protestant

Yeshua1 I have responded respectfully to your query. Why have you avoided responding to my questions to you?

"If not, why not?
    "Which Lord do you worship?"

And why have you not commented on whether my answers were biblical or extra-biblical with scriptural proof refuting my assertions?

PS There is not one person in Heaven who was not regenerated. OT saints were given the gift of faith to believe in the Messiah who was to come. NT saints are given the gift of faith to believe in the Messiah who has come and will come ONCE again in Judgment to cleanse the earth of all evildoers, thereby setting up His Kingdom on earth.

14. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Depends on which one you mean. Some were some were not. So does your not knowing exempt you from the command of Christ?

15. Protestant

Since we are dealing with purported 'Christian' Evangelical leaders of the past 50 years, why not limit the search of born-again Pontiffs to that era.

That would include Pope John XXIII, Pope John Paul II, Pope Benedict XVI and the current Pontiff, Pope Francis.

Which of these, according to your knowledge of Scripture, are 'born again' brothers in Christ?

Re: Command of Christ....The Popes have been warned for some 1500+ years. Those who exposed them were called 'heretics', dissenters, and Protestants, to name a few terms of endearment. The Popes responded with imprisonment, confiscation of all earthly goods, death by starvation, sword or fire. No repentance there.

Re: Billy Graham.....I have personally written him. I'm sure my letter reached his desk. Don't you? Do an Internet search with the key words 'Billy Graham Apostate' and 'Billy Graham wolf in sheep's clothing'. The amount of documented statements by Graham condemning him is staggering. He has been warned by numerous Church leaders. No repentance there either.

Re: Joel Osteen......I have warned him through my website which has been linked on his website (incredibly), probably as a result of my garnering state wide attention in Texas Monthly magazine. Additionally, my ministry partner and I designed and produced a YouTube video exposing Osteen. It currently has in excess of 765,000 views:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weEWl52wevI&list=TLcnpzmb22vsk

In the video Joel disses those who have warned him.

Re: The rest of the false prophets.....Again, do an internet search with each name associated with false prophet and you will find that there are more than enough discerning Christians warning the flock, which in turn is a warning to the false prophets.

I look forward to your response.