1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Direct Care Physicians - Better Health Than ACA (Obamacare)

Discussion in 'Health and Wellness' started by CatMommy, Nov 10, 2014.

1. CatMommy

CatMommy New Member

Much of what pushed Obamacare when it was but a bill is health care cost.
    Now people are finding that Obamacare isn't as affordable as they thought.

But Direct Care Physicians cut the cost. They're legally entitled to not only write prescriptions, but in some states they can fill them in-office. Which cuts the middle man. They can also perform tests, or work with labs that do not hike the costs so that labs, pharmacies, etc... can skim off the top the huge profits that arrive for what is actually very little cost to them in tests, labs,and so on.

The link below lets you find Direct Care Physicians in your state. It also has a link to DCClinics, and Insurance Agents that you can access so as to make sure your compliance with the federal demand to have insurance or else be penalized by high taxes is accomplished. And all with access to a better safer medical resource; Direct Care Physicians.

Direct Care Healthcare in Your Neighborhood

More and more direct care clinics are developing around the US as the movement toward more responsible healthcare continues to expand. By getting rid of the middle man, patients, physicians and yes, even insurance companies are getting exactly what they want: better quality healthcare.
    Patients, are you tired of rushed appointments and exorbitant bills? Physicians, are you sick of endless insurance forms and bureaucratic headaches? Direct care medicine is the future of healthcare!
    Let the physicians in your area know you're ready for sane healthcare. Fill out the form here and set things in motion for your neighborhood. Physicians, see who's interested, and if you're an existing direct care clinic, add your practice to our map.
    Interested in finding out how many of your insurance based patients want to switch to direct care?

I found this when scanning the TV channels today and happened on SonLife Broadcasting "Francis and Friends".

Their live show featured guest, Dr. Elaina George. Who is more than happy to bring the truth of Obamacare to light. And speak of healthy legal alternatives. Like Direct Care Physicians.

Dr.Elaina George Website

Yours in Health, CM :1_grouphug:

2. MsGuidedAngel

MsGuidedAngel Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obamacare is Adolf Hitler’s “T-4 Program”!!

I am on SSDI for my disabilities and my health care is Higher than before Obamacare!!

United We Stand with Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided We FALL!!

( I Thessalonians 5:16-18 KJV ) “Rejoice evermore. Pray Without Ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the Will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”!!
    ( Psalms 33:12 KJV ) “Blessed is the Nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom He hath chosen for His own inheritance.”!!

Love Always and Shalom, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

3. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

What's a Direct Care Physician? All the gibberish in the OP doesn't tell. Is it a term for clinics that take cash, not insurance? Is it a term for clinics that have membership fees (i.e. the clinic serves as insurer)?

The medical establishment needs to be radically deregulated to make health care more affordable and accessible. Obamacare is a giant leap in the wrong direction. If the Republicans had half a brain, but they don't, they'd sell deregulation in a package with universal healthcare, as a replacement for Obamacare.