1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bad Advice Only

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by fluke, Nov 13, 2008.

1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Throw it all up and eat cheese.

I am cold. I need help. I am homeless. What to do?

2. PreachTony

PreachTony Active Member

Build yourself a house. If you're still cold, set the house on fire.

I handed the guy who ran out of my neighbor's basement an information packet from the local mental asylum, and he thanked me for the bucket of chicken and the $5000. He then folded the information packet into a hat and put it on his head. Should I call someone about this?

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes! Direct him to Stalag 13. Col Hogan is waiting to hear from the underground. Password is "Schultz is thin" Counter sign - "Klink has long hair"

I am waiting for Dr. Bob to post on this thread.
    What do we do?

4. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Get some pointers from Rip Van Winkle....it'll be a while before Dr. Bob posts on here...

I lost that note when the wind blew my hat off.

5. PreachTony

PreachTony Active Member

Go find a KFC chicken bucket, eat the chicken, then put the bucket on your head.

This guy who was wearing a paper hat is now chasing me and trying to steal my bucket of KFC.

6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Tell him its not for you; it is a present for a vegetarian.

Preach Tony wants to know how to slash tires with a pencil. What should I tell him?

7. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Tell him to go to Radio Shack and buy a radio clock, set it for 4:06 PM and wait....

There's a guy coming at me with glazed eyes, shaking his fists at me, with stinky feet and breath. I think he's a bapticostal because he's speaking in gibberish and wanting to lay hands on me. He's also wanting to know how he can slash tires using a #2 pencil.

#947 convicted1, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
  8. PreachTony

PreachTony Active Member

Throw a rooster at him and then try to convince him of the merits of the Democrat party. That should confuse him even further.

So I'm at Radio Shack looking for a clock radio and this guy comes up and tells me there is someone impersonating me. What should I do?

9. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Pick up a clock radio and throw it at him, then break out into the charleston, and 'charleston' your way at the front door.

Help! A guy just threw a clock radio at me and then 'charlestoned' his out the front door....

10. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist

My wife does not want to watch the Super Bowl Sunday night - How do other henpecked husbands and I get Poncho to invite us to his house for the big game.

11. PreachTony

PreachTony Active Member

Just tell her you have to go fishing that night. Load all your gear into your truck and take off for the lake. Then actually go fishing. It'll be better than watching the Seahawks and Patriots play.

After reading Bro. Salty's last post, I'm confused. How can I clear up my own confusion?

12. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Present it to Poncho and he will explain the conspiracy involved.

Padre wants to try out for the Philadelphia 76's - what advice would you give him

13. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Give him the rooster and clock radio someone threw at me....

Then he can take that rooster and trade it for a kite. Then he can take the kite and $5.00 and trade it for a broken down 1979 Ford Pinto. Take the Pinto and .38 S&W and give the man the Pinto and pistol-beating for his 76ers' season tix...that's as close to a tryout he's getting...

I am sitting at the bank with no money, rooster or clock radio and some pump-knots on my head...:tear:

14. PreachTony

PreachTony Active Member

Find an ice pack. If one is not available, then "borrow" someone's purse, take it across the street to the convenience store, fill it with ice, and put it on your head.

I just watched some guy randomly grab a woman's purse and run across the street to the Quik-E-Mart. What should I do?

15. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Don't approach him, I heard he's mentality unstable. Go and call 9-1-1 and tell them this loon is holding a purse filled with ice on his head after taking it from some lady. Then you and convicted1 can sneak up on him and throw a rooster and clock radio at Brother Salty....oops, sorry Brother Salty...you told me this in complete confidence and I goofed...

After throwing them at him, go you separate ways and take some charleston lessons. You stink at doing it...

Two guys just threw a rooster and clock radio at me. They cheap guys, too, seeing the clock radio came from Radio Shack and the rooster is severely infested with mites and weighs about 2 lbs...

16. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Its a good time to make sure the time on your watch is correct.

Convicited blab all over, when I told him in confidence that I had stolen a pen from the Army the day I was discharged.
    What should I do

17. PreachTony

PreachTony Active Member

Stab him with the pen.

I just threw out my back taking Charleston lessons. Any advice?

18. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Stick your head in a 5 gallon bucket of ice water. It will freeze your brain, thereby stopping the pain signals to your back.

A man is trying to stab me with a pen...

19. PreachTony

PreachTony Active Member

Throw the clock radio at him then try to stab him with the rooster.

I got a 5 gallon bucket of ice water. I'm gonna stick my head blub-blurrrb-blrrubur blub? Blub blub?

20. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Hold your head in the bucket until you find Nemo, then play with him for 10. Afterwards, remove your head from the bucket...

Someone's trying to stab me with a rooster...