1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

If You're New Here Please Read

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by Keifer, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." ( John 14:6 KJV )

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." ( Romans 10:9-10 KJV )

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;" ( Acts 3:19 KJV )

Jesus said He is the only way you can receive eternal life. The Bible says you must repent of your sins and receive Him as your Lord and Savior. If you don't you will be condemned for eternity:

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." ( John 3:18 KJV )

To receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior simply do as the Bible tells us in Romans 10:9 above...believe in His resurrection with your heart and confess Him as Lord with your mouth. You can say this prayer or one similar for your confession:

Dear Jesus, I know that I'm a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that You died for my sins and God raised You from the dead. I'm sorry for my sins and want to turn from them and follow You. I now confess that you are Lord and ask You to come into my life and be my Savior. Thank You for saving me Lord Jesus. In Your name, amen.

If you’ve just received Lord Jesus as your Savior welcome to the family of Christ and to eternal life! Please read and study your Bible and pray every day for guidance. If you don't have a Bible there is one online at Blue Letter Bible, or you can download free Bible and study software for your computer at E-Sword.

If you have questions about Jesus and salvation, or if you would like to share your decision in receiving Jesus as your Savior, we would enjoy hearing from you. Please contact us through our web site Divine Intervention.

In His service,

Keith

2. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. (John 5:21 KJV)

3. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. (Deuteronomy 32:39 KJV)

4. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. (Revelation 1:18 KJV)

5. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: (Job 19:25 KJV)

6. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. (John 5:25 KJV)

7. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

Keifer, I admire your zeal for the Lord and your desire to share the truth of God's Word, but isn't it a bit much to ask someone to read all of this? :confused: Just asking, nothing more.

8. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

No. Just answering, nothing more. Here's today's...

Jesus said unto him, Let the dea bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God. (Luke 9:60 KJV)

9. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

Thanks for the response. :)

10. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! (1 Corinthians 9:16 KJV)

11. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? (1 Peter 4:17 KJV)

12. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. (Malachi 3:5 KJV)

13. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Be ye also patient; establish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh. (James 5:8 KJV)

14. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. (Lamentations 3:25 KJV)

15. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: (Isaiah 55:6 KJV)

16. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succored thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.) (2 Corinthians 6:2 KJV)

17. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

But exhort one another daily, while it is called Today; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. (Hebrews 3:13 KJV)

18. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered. (Proverbs 28:26 KJV)

19. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more. (1 Thessalonians 4:1 KJV)

#19 Keifer, Nov 14, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2007
  20. Keifer

Keifer Active Member

Rooted and built up in him, and established in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. (Colossians 2:7 KJV)