1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Antichrist Changes Laws: Daniel 7:25

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Protestant, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Protestant

Protestant Well-Known Member

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws

16th century Italian Franciscan Provincial, Baldo Lupetino of Venice, was but one of the innumerable Roman Catholics in high places to publicly embrace the Reformation doctrines of Luther.

Imprisoned for his ‘heretical’ faith, “in 1547 Baldo was brought before the [Inquisition] tribunal a second time, bearded now, emaciated and with an eye injury, the result of an attack by a fellow prisoner.”

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

[​IMG]

As we fast forward nearly 500 years we see the current Pontiff also engaged in unmitigated lawlessness, despite claims to the contrary by the ‘Very Reverend’ Billy Graham.

The Bishop of Rome, Pope Francis, is seen exercising his free will as he leads 250,000 deluded Italians in Holy Communion.

Dressed in the appropriate theatrical religious costume in order to highlight his prestigious position as self-proclaimed Head and Ruler of the Universal Christian Church, Francis must first purify and sanctify the holy altar upon which the bloodless sacrifice must take place.

This he does by offering strange incense which the Lord God has not commanded.

The abomination of the sacrifice of the Mass, which repudiates and mocks Christ’s perfect, once for all-time sacrifice on Calvary, is being overseen by a stone idol, one of many to whom the Pope willingly does obeisance.

Is it not a mystery how today myriads of professing Christians are blinded to the obvious?

Antichrist, the Vicar of Christ who comes in the name of Christ while at the same time opposing Christ, is alive and well, thanks to the flood of false prophetic teachings originated by the Jesuits which have inundated our churches.

2. Walguy

Walguy Member

I thought this was going to be about Obama, lol

3. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    WOW! You are not afraid to tell it like it is!... I LOVE IT!:thumbs: Truth is truth no matter how hard it hurts!

4. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I guess I have found the correct place to ask,

Do you eat the Lord's Supper or 'Christian passover meal' on (the) Sunday after the Friday Joseph had buried Jesus on?

Do you believe (like most Christians believe) that Joseph before sunset on Friday on the same day that He was crucified and died, had the body of Jesus buried, and that Joseph then --- in the night after, with his fellow Jews --- ate the passover?