1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Radicalized Islam on the Rise?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Jan 29, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

What I've been suggesting all along. Stop following the herd and grow a set of manly jewels so you won't be afraid of every new threat and boogeyman Washington and the corporate media creates to control you.

No, you won't follow my lead. You'll keep on thinking and doing what the world tells you to.

You'll surrender to your fears and give up all your rights until you have none left then you'll blame someone else for it.

Just like you've been doing since I started reading your posts. And now I expect (if you even respond) you'll try to stick a label on me and play the victim like you've done in other threads.

#21 poncho, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
  2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whatever! You seem to be clairvoyant as well as a doom days prophet. I happen to agree with you on a lot of what you write. So, I'm not the enemy you are trying to make me out to be!

Even the prophets of old, had a hard time getting toehrs to believe them!

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm old enough to remember a time in this country when politicians and the media tried to be reassuring and made speeches that emphasized our strengths and how by acting together we could overcome any adversity.

Now it's all about how weak and vulnerable we are and how we need to live in constant fear everyday over this threat, that threat and all the other threats we may or may not have to face while they turn us against each other. Left vs right, black vs white, liberals vs conservatives, blondes vs redheads, gay vs straight, Christian vs Muslim . . . on and on and on.

The message now is "be afraid, be divided, be afraid, be divided, be afraid and give us more money, more power and more control so we can protect you from all these deadly threats . . . AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH BE AFRAID BE AFRAID BE AFRAID AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WE NEED MORE MONEY POWER AND MORE CONTROL AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!"

The fear mongers won't be satisfied until we're living in a totalitarian total surveillance dictatorship with black clad militarized police in tanks and armored vehicles posted outside every door in America.

It doesn't take a prophet to learn from the past. Governments have always tried to divide populations into bickering factions and used the fear of the unknown to scare them into becoming spineless cowering jellyfish submissive sheople that can't see beyond the false divisions and their own petty differences long enough to see what's going on right in front of them. History repeating itself again.

Is that how you want to live your life, cowering under a Big Brother government microscope in the "land of the free and home of the brave"?

Christ didn't give us the spirit of timidity. So who is? And why are they doing it?

#23 poncho, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
  4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Never been one to cower. I have weapons, and I'm not afraid to use them to protect what is mine, as well as the freedom of this nation! A freedom that has been slowly eroded away!

We are not that far from be being similar. Keep on preaching your warnings, and know that one day others will wish they had only listened and not poked fun! :thumbsup:

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That'll be after it's to late do anything about it.

How many times have we seen the same plays run on us to gain our consent to make war on this country and that country already?

https://consortiumnews.com/2015/01/30/group-thinking-the-world-into-a-new-war/

If foreign policy we're a football game people would get up and walk out because they'd get sick of seeing the same old plays over and over and over again.

Now we don't even go to war against nations we go to war with "demonic characters" and "evil ideologies".

It seems like everyone knows that Islamic extremism is on the rise but no one wants to do an impartial investigation into why.

Maybe our "western allied" policy of being over there dropping bombs on their friends and family and shooting them in the streets for a century has something to do with it?

Maybe the fact that we've been so busy funding and arming them and using them as proxy regime change forces has something to do with it?

Naw, they're just evil and murderous. We had nothing to with it at all. We're blameless because we're the "good guys" if it wasn't for us meddling in everyone else's affairs and demanding they obey us or else the world would fall into chaos. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WE NEED MORE MONEY POWER AND MORE CONTROL AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

"BE AFRAID AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

[​IMG]

"WE NEED MORE MONEY POWER AND MORE CONTROL AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

#25 poncho, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
  6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Where we differ is you want to battle the symptoms, I want to battle the disease. If this were a tree felling contest you'd be shaking the leaves and I'd be chopping at the root. In the meantime you better

Give up all your rights or the terrorists will get you! [​IMG] AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

And remember, Big Brother is still watching you. [​IMG] If you see something, say something. Anyone could be a terrorist. [​IMG]

#26 poncho, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015