1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Irvine Fired By Food Network

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by Martin, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Robert Irvine, host of the show "Dinner Impossible", has been fired by Food Network. Why? He made false claims on his resume.

In a statement, Irvine said:

"I was wrong to exaggerate in statements related to my experiences in the White House and the Royal Family. I am proud of my work as part of the Guest Chef program in the White House, the opportunities I had on the Royal Yacht Britannia and my culinary accomplishments, and I should have stood on those alone, without embellishment." -SOURCE

I can't say I am sad to see him go. I always thought he was really rude to the people who were working for him.

2. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Emeril Live maybe a thing of the past, except for reruns, but never fear Emeril Lagasse has a new show coming this summer. The show, Emeril Green, will run on Planet Green tv which is set to launch this summer.

CLICK HERE