1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stalwart Ally

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Dragoon68, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Obama: "I'll be honest with you, I don't think that the disillusionment is justified. So I don't begrudge the LGBT community pushing, but the flip side of it is that this notion somehow that this administration has been a source of disappointment to the LGBT community, as opposed to a stalwart ally of the LGBT community, I think is wrong."

Being a "stalwart ally" to the "LGBT community" is the wrong thing to do but Obama doesn't understand that! He thinks it's the right thing to do. I'd say that the best thing would be to have the LGBT community strongly opposed to the administration's positions unless, of course, we want to endorse the various homosexual agendas. Discerning right from wrong should not be so difficult for a President.

2. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He's full of it. If he were a stalwart ally, he would support repeal of DADT instead of his hem-hawing about waiting for a study.

The reality is that Obama is simply using the LGBT support without really doing anything for them.

(It reminds me of the treatment of the evangelical right by the GOP.)