1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tragic Policies of the Coming Hillary Clinton Administration

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Aug 18, 2007.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I really don't see how any of this can be prevented as all the Republicans will be offering is Rudy "Freedom is About Authority" Giuliani who is basically Hillary Clinton(Part B).

www.lewrockwell.com/rozeff/rozeff163.html

2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

It is a great tragedy for our country that she will probably be elected. The blame can be placed at the pathetic record of the Bush administration and the anger of the American people towards it.

3. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

It hasn't been decided who the Republican Party will be offering.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Choose between Giuliani, McCain, and Romney, the three leaders. So what difference does it make who the Republican is?

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Last time it was between the Skull and Bones cousins, now it's between the CFR partners. Ron Paul is the only one in the whole line up that represents American and not foreign transnational interests. If he isn't elected which I'm 99 and 44/100% sure he won't be, we'll be getting more of the same from who ever the globalists install in the WH this time. That is if Bush doesn't declare himself "president for life" before hand.

#5 poncho, Aug 19, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2007
  6. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I can well remember the 1968 election. I did not like George Wallace, (voted for Nixon, brilliant huh), however, he said one thing that has rung true for decades. "There is not a dime's worth of difference between the Republicans and Democrats." What amazes me most about these political threads is how Christians post defending one pure evil against another pure evil. If the two major parties do not represent what Christ is not, then I do not know what does.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I hear ya brother. I'm newly amazed everyday at how eagerly people fall into the globalist's trap. There may be two parties but they only have one management team and they don't care if their agenda for world government is carried out by demopublicans or republicrats. If you own both teams victory is a foregone conclusion. Either way we as a nation and a people lose. I really wish folks would wake up and smell the um, coffee.

#7 poncho, Aug 19, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2007
  8. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Well, If Ron Paul decides to run on a third party ticket, it will be a sure victory for Clinton. So when she becomes president we can all thank all the Ron Paul supporters. Another Texan gives the White House to the Democrats.

[​IMG]

9. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

What a clear cut Christian thought pattern. Let's support the Republican pigs at the public feeding trough to keep the Democratic pigs from feeding at the public feeding trough.

As said above, Christian support of pure evil never ceases to amaze me.

10. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

It was the proper vote at the time.

11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Congressman Paul has stated that he is not interested in running as a minor party or independent ticket. So hold your venom.

Besides, the Republicans have next to no chance to retain the presidency in the November 2008 election. President Bush's incompetence for what will by then be almost eight long years and the Big Government philosophy of the Congressional Republicans when they ruled the roost will be the reasons, not whoever else will be on the ballot.

#11 KenH, Aug 19, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2007
  12. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Pure evil....... please define.

13. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Its staring already, blaming those who have the courage to vote their hearts and convictions for all the evils in America.

We should have it figured out by now - Christians must vote for God's Own Party (GOP) or they are to blame for it all.

14. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Those Christians who vote for the leadership and morals that the Bush administration has given, or support a Republican like Giuliani or Romney who support abortion ought to be ashamed of themselves.

15. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

In this case, pure evil is supporting a cause that masquaraded as moral and conservative pandering for Christian votes. In fact, their actions make them part of the worldly establishment to a degree far beyond the average lost person. The Republicans are a mirror image of the Democrats. While borders are uncontrolled, they send border agents to jail. They do nothing about immigration control. They run up massive deficits, spending like drunken sailors. They use the American people to enrich themselves and increase their power. They use the Holy name of God to secure their addiction to greed and power. "Vote for moral, family values they shout from the mountain tops." They did nothing about abortion, nothing about the spread of gay rights, nothing about social security reform or medicare reform.

They send Americans into battle to die, and never lifted one finger to serve the nation themselves. They are so inept, they have no idea how to run a war. They do not know that to fight a war means to win.

They are lovers of themselves more than lovers of God. They are not of the world, they are the world.

They pander fear of the other side winning to vote for their godless principles. They in fact are the same as Democrats.

That is pure evil to answer your question.