1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

God is up to something!

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by nodak, Apr 27, 2009.

1. nodak

nodak Active Member
    Site Supporter

God is up to something in our town, and I just have to share it.

Before I do, I will state that sometimes God does not heal a person and that is still good. And no faith healer is involved in what I am going to share. The people mentioned attend different churches or no church.

That I know of, in our town in the past year:

1. Elderly lady in our church has routine surgery--complications--not expected to survive. 8 months in hospital. Prayed for. Out and doing fine now.

2. I saw a child hit by a pickup in front of our VBS picnic. We called emt's and prayed and stayed with him. Serious head injury--not expected to survive. Family had them pull the plug a few days later. He woke up and ate a cheeseburger, and is back in school.

3. Neighbor child developed brain infection. Dr's gave up and said he wouldn't last the night. Prayer held for him. He is out of hospital, doing well, and he and other kids in family now in church almost every Sunday.

4. Lady in our church diagnosed with cancer--complete with positive tests. Prayer and annointing before surgery. Surgeon comes out all stunned and says he cannot find any sign of the cancer.

5. Adult male suffers minor seeming head trauma. Collapses in a coma month or so later due to catastrophic brain bleed. Drs say no hope. In coma for weeks, then just suddenly wakes up and is now back on job. Prayer vigil held while in coma. Couple of days after waking, gets saved. Today huge article in paper about the whole shebang, including testimony of healing and salvation through mercy of Jesus.

I hope and pray this is the beginning of major revival breaking out in our town. I know that through these healings God has been honored, people have been saved, others rededicated, some began special service to God, at least one church has grown dramatically and many opportunities have come to witness.

Truly, God is up to something special!

2. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

These are great stories; they glorify Christ. Thanks for sharing them!

3. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Praise :jesus:

God Bless you for your testimony! :godisgood:

4. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

Fantastic! :thumbs:

5. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member