BaptistBoard.com  

Increase font size: 0, 10, 25, 50%
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Left Container Right Container

Go Back   BaptistBoard.com > Christian DEBATE Forums (All Christians) > News / Current Events

News / Current Events Stay informed and keep others informed.

Fewer Ads for Registered Users - Register Now!

Old 04-03-2010, 02:06 PM
10,000 Posts Club

Default If gov't healthcare is so great...

...how come we see this said of the prototypical government healthcare state...the People's Republic of Massachusetts?

(from Gov. Rick Perry of Texas-- SOURCE ):

Quote:
Look at Massachusetts. In the Bay State, where a mandate is already a fact of life, premiums are 40 percent more expensive than elsewhere in the country, and it's becoming harder and harder to find a doctor to see even if you are covered. By the way, the number of uninsured people in Massachusetts is about the same as it was when the mandates were passed in 2006.
Oh, a couple of asides:
1. That's reason enough for me to not vote for Mitt Romney. Anyone who would pull off such a boondoggle isn't a conservative, but an imposter.
2. Rick Perry for President.
Old 04-03-2010, 03:49 PM
2,000 Posts Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbell View Post
...how come we see this said of the prototypical government healthcare state...the People's Republic of Massachusetts?

(from Gov. Rick Perry of Texas-- SOURCE ):

Oh, a couple of asides:
1. That's reason enough for me to not vote for Mitt Romney. Anyone who would pull off such a boondoggle isn't a conservative, but an imposter.
2. Rick Perry for President.
Skip Perry.
He's for the Corridor Hwy from Mexico to Canada. That disqualifies him for my vote..... closet globalist! Right here we have two prominent Repubs....I wouldn't vote for Pres!
Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips. Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties. Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness; and let him reprove me; it shall be and excellent oil, which shall not break my head:....Let the wicked fall into their own nets, whilst that I withal escape. (portions of Ps 141)