1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured ‘Selma’ distorting the facts?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Now Don honestly. Did you read anywhere in there where I said white women have no power of influence?

I was specifically speaking to the power of those in The Academy. I believe someone pictured the graphic earlier.

[​IMG]

They are primarily older, white men.

2. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And what are the consequences?

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God [I Corinthians 6:9-10].

If he was an unrepentant adulterer, is he in hell?

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

ARE would assume he was not a follower of Jesus Christ and is now in hell because if he was a follower of Christ, if he didn't experience the consequences then, he's not experiencing them now.

Is that what Scripture says?

4. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If he was an unrepentant adulterer, is he in hell?

It says such a person "will not inherit the kingdom of God." What then is the alternative?

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

There couldn't be an alternative. But if he was a follower of Jesus Christ, his sins were all forgiven even if he didn't repent of them one by one after they happened.