1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

‘The Most Dangerous Place for an African-American is in the Womb!’

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by carpro, Feb 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric B

Eric B Active Member
    Site Supporter

I didn't say the "sides" didn't exist and could never be mentioned. I'm only addressing "sides", because that is how this whole political debate has been framed. In this particular context, the conservatives are waging a battle against the liberals, over abortion, the economy, and a bunch of other stuff. And then race gets put into it.
    I'm not the one doing that. I wish these divisions would go away, but now that they are still on the table, all I am doing is dealing with what's already there. And I'm not making broad sweeping judgments such as accusing a group of people of having "more problems" than anyone else, or trying to get a free ride, or just trying to justify bad behavior. (all the stuff I have been dealing with). That was the point.
    But of course, the whole method has been to misconstrue the statements into a double standard.

I'm not trying to make you upset. Rather, I have to wonder if you all have been pulling my leg (to see me get heated), the way you keep turning this stuff around like this.

I do not know what you want, in terms of "agreement". Perhaps you could reveal to us, what this mysterious "cause" of the problem is that Gina and I are not 'confessing', or perhaps point us to the sociologists your friend referred to, if you know which ones they are.

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

WHEW!!!

Can I go outside now Daddy??:smilewinkgrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.