1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

“A Trojan Horse”?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Benjamin, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In Geert Wilder’s Warning to America he refers to Muslims as a Trojan horse; sound right to you? Does to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQOCcx5V9RI

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdX1qpCtlh8&feature=related

When will we start taking action and what should it be?

A couple of his thoughts:

New citizens must make a pledge of allegiance to our country and it’s Constitution? (..and be held accountable?, how?)

We must demand reciprocation from Saudi Arabia and other Islamic nations for Christian churches to be built there before allowing them (Mosque) here?

My comment: We have freedom of religion here, but there is no such freedom there, will this policy be the Achilles heel to us by leaving open a one way swinging door into America with no recourse until we atleast establish a set of restrictive rules before allowing passage through that door? In a sense we have our Constitution which should protect us (Religious/Christian beliefs/freedoms) but nothing from keeping our Constitution from being overthrown by being overrun.

#1 Benjamin, Nov 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2009
  2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying, preaching the good news of salvation from sin and supporting those who do.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm sure they will as soon as we agree to require women to wear burkas!

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

The purpose of the US Government does not include the spread of Christianity.

5. Gold Dragon

Gold Dragon Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Instead of looking at muslim immigration with fear, we should see it as an opportunity from God. Instead of sending missionaries into hostile muslim countries, muslims are coming here so that we can evangelize to them freely. Some of them will be able to bring their muslim families over and evangelize to them as well. Our fear should instead be about a lack of workers to reap the harvest.

#5 Gold Dragon, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
  6. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, I agree, but look what’s happening in Europe, they are being overrun. Is it a lack of strong Christian preachers of the Word or is it the militant teachings from within the Koran while being supported by governments who blatantly abolish/or simply allow the suppression of Christian teachings while making it criminal to speak against Islam?

7. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Granted, and our policy, for now, is freedom of religion but it is apparent that the religion of Islamist do not share that value and are migrating into our country, as they have in Europe at an alarming rate. How do you suppose that freedom of religion will be maintained if this Constitutional right is not valued by the majority? Do we insist on that value and enforce it to maintain it, and if so, how once it has become a minority? That is the point of the tread. Or do you deny the threat is nearing?

8. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In a sense I agree with that, but at the same time wonder where all this opportunity went in Europe and is it a lack of strong preachers there; and are they here then, ...or Australia? Although, I do not doubt the Word of Truth, seems I’m losing confidence from what I’m seeing in the willingness of many of our preachers to stand up and be heard.

But aren’t most coming here and keeping their beliefs as evidenced in Europe?

Couldn’t agree more, and my fear is that we are losing this battle across the world because of varying weaknesses in this area. Why is that and what can be done to change it?

#8 Benjamin, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009