1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

10 Deputies on Leave for Beating a Man After Chasing him!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Apr 10, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...n-repeatedly-after-chase-stolen-horse-n338881

Once again, the cops seem to be without empathy or CONTROL when it comes to handling a suspect.

This beating is just not right, and I hope when the dust settles (again, no pun intended), the perps [cops involved] get jail time as well as fired. There is no room for such treatment of a suspect, regardless of the suspects' color of skin!

This must stop, and it has to start with a major shake-up at the top. I think if the head of the LEO agency and management were fired for the reprehensible acts of their hirelings, we might see a change in the direction some of our local law enforcement agencies are currently headed.

This beat down by at least ten sheriff deputies is going to be one more blemish on the shiny badge of Law Enforcement. Not to speak of an enormous settlement check to the victim/suspect, and can anyone guess where that colossal settlement comes from?

If you said the taxpayer's pocket book, you got it right.

And while I once again question why people are risking life and limb to flee the cops or create a physical confrontation with all the recent news coverage of rouge cop actions; in the end, these cops were wrong. The man clearly signaled he was ready to surrender after running in an attempt to get away, and in the end, it was up to the cops to remain composed and in control .... AND THEY DIDN'T!

I am appalled with what I am seeing on almost a daily basis! What about you?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Oh, by the way, this time it was white, Hispanic and black cops beating up a "white" man! As you can clearly see, it is not the color of skin that is setting these guys off, but rather the out-of-control rage these sworn law enforcement officers are dishing out on their victims!

#1 righteousdude2, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2015
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pretty brutal beating. Doesn't appear to be any real reason for it.

3. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

No reason at all! But this goes to show that it isn't white cops getting black men. It is happening everywhere, and it needs to stop!

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You have the right to be tasered, beaten, kicked, choked and shot in the back.

Don't worry though Al Sharpton has the cure. Nationalize the police!

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I read that, I believe , last night Poncho and was just utterly amazed at how much stupid stuff comes out of that man's mouth.

You know there are folks just salivating at that idea. They've been looking for an excuse to militarize and nationalize the police for a while.

What on earth would nationalizing the police do to stop this?

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Nothing at all but when you have two political parties full of self serving corporatist authoritarians like we do any excuse to consolidate the power of the steadily growing big brother militarized police state is acceptable I reckon.

#6 poncho, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
  7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Televised beating again puts spotlight on law enforcement pursuit tactics

JUST SHAMEFULLY DISGUSTING. [​IMG]

8. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

On an aside, I feel compelled to point out that this is a white victim whose criminal background is being reported, and not being portrayed as a good guy. Also, as has been pointed out, he's a white victim of police brutality. This is evidence that it's not a racial thing, but a police force that needs to be overseen by another entity.

9. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agreed :thumbsup: :type: