1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured 1st Corinthians 3 and Carnality

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by revmwc, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The context defines that it is a forever completed action, and whether we can see continuity in that completed action goes without saying, seeing that what is in view, that we have been made complete in regards to remission of sins will never change.

This is perhaps the most complete (no pun intended) passage that we can go to in understanding the Security of the Believer, and the Sovereignty of God in regards to remission of sins. This perfection, completion, was accomplished by Christ alone, and it is contrasted with what was incomplete, which is the Law.

God bless.

2. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Address the points and Scripture.

It is clear you want to argue, whereas I am simply looking for discussion and debate. As I said, there is no argument here, Progressive Sanctification is simply a Bible Basic, so trying to redefine it and obscure you rejection of it is just wasting time.

This is not boast, and my ego can only be improved, lol, if you actually learn something from the exchange.

How I post is my own business, and you are welcome not to read if you dislike my format. But instead of trying to obscure the focus with trivial matter...

...address the Scripture and points made.

God bless.