1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2 Corinthians 6:1

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by trying2understand, Nov 6, 2004.

1. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

So what are we to learn from your example Seth? It doesn't sound very good.

Jesus spoke to the hypocritical unsaved Pharisees in parables. But he spoke to His disciples plainly.
    Your posts to us are in allegories (parables), therefore, we are to conclude??
    Not very nice, Seth.
    DHK

2. Seth3

Seth3 New Member

DHK said

I have no problem understanding it neither does Me2 and many others in the Lord. Its not what it says about me DHK, if you want to use that argument its really about YOU.

I'm sure you do not see yourself as a pharisee trying to trap others in their words and your constant pursuit gives you away along with your reasonings and slurs.

Simply put DHK if you can't understand it don't ask, its not for you that I post everthing there are "others" beside you, you know?

Each encounter with you is so fruitful.

Jesus shared parables I don't I see things as symbolic of Spiritual truths, but thats what they are. Where does it say His words are NOT SPIRIT DHK? I can give you tons of paterns types etc Paul uses them constantly. Its nothing new in scripture. Should I copy paste the epistles for you?

God Bless

Seth3

3. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Seth,
    The Bible is composed of historical books and doctrinal books primarily. When Paul, for example, wants us to know that he is speaking allegorically he tells us. When Jesus spoke in parables he let us know beforehand.
    History is exactly what the word says it is: His Story. It was never intended to be taken allegorically. God wrote exactly what he intended for man to understand. The Book of Genesis is a historical book. It tells the history of the creation of man and the universe right up until the death of Joseph. The the Book of Exodus continues from the death of Joseph, the birth of Moses to the death of Moses, and the installation of Joshua as the leader of Israel. And thus the historical books of the Old Testament continue in such a fashion.

There is absolutely no reason to take anything in the first three chapters of Genesis as allegorical as you have been doing. Adam and Eve rebelled against God. They sinned. Their sin is described for us by Paul in the Book of Romans. As a result of their sin, sin entered into the world, and death by sin. The earth was cursed. Man was cursed. There was a curse brought upon the serpent, both physically and symbolically. There was a specific curse brought upon the woman. The whole of creation was put under a curse. This is not hard to figure out. It is not an allegory. It is stated as fact by God in Genesis 3.
    In Genesis 1 the 6 days of creation are recorded as six literal days of 24 hour periods each. It records what happened on each day. There is no need to spiritualize these days for the sake of evolution or for any other reason. There is no reason to give any extra symbolical meanings to the two trees in the midst of the garden: the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and the Tree of Life. God describes what they are. Believe what God says about them and that is all. There is no need to read into the Scriptures things that are not there. That is where people get themselves in trouble.
    You say, somewhat accusingly, "His words are not Spirit?" No, they are accurately written down and inspired of God. There is no mystical spiritual gnostical meaning behind them. You are wrong in saying that they are "spirit." They are written down in black and white. God is Spirit; they that worship Him must worship him in spirit and in truth. We worship God, not the words that are printed on a page.
    You claim gnostical mystical knowledge for yourself which is leading you into heresy. You deny some of the most foundational truths of the Bible because of the allegorization of the Bible that you hold so dearly. You disdain teachers, even though God ordained them. You have in essence set yourself up as your own teacher, and your own god. That is the essence of humanism, not Christianity. You are your own god. You have no need of any other teacher. That is humanism. It is not what the Bible teaches contrary to what you may think. I say again to you: Why did Paul establish over 100 churches on 3 missionary churches, ordain pastors in each one of them, if all believers only had to be accountable straight to God, and had no need of teachers. Can you figure that out yet?
    DHK

4. Me2

Me2 New Member

at the time of the writing of the scriptures. life was good for a few. at least the writer understood what was being written.

but that doesnt prove or substantiate based on any relativity to say anyone else viewed the scriptures as truth.

paul started the churches. he maintained them. he protected them, but soon they began to disperse and become saturated with false teachings.

by the time of John speaking of the seven churches. they all were substandard and not overcoming (any receiving the resurrected spirit)

that is what the bible teaches. men who were used of the Holy spirit to write truth. yet the bible exists in a dead world. filled with unrighteousness. where no life can be perpetuelly sustained. for it is based on death and unrighteousness...EVERY MOLECULE. its mixing righteousness with unrighteousness.

Whats the solution. to die from the existence of this world of unrighteousness and be placed in a newly created world of righteousness where the bible truths become perpetually sustainable...eternally with no mixture of unrighteousness and death.

the churches established in this world were destined to be destroyed and compromised by the overrunning of unrighteousness.

This is what we witness today. the overrunning of GODS Churches with the unrighteousness of man.

every doctrine that once were established as truth has become corrupted..

this is what is being expressed. it was right as one time yet with the passing of time it became utterly corrupt. we had the template. we had the teachings.but the carnal spirit destroyed its holiness and righteness.

thats why God establishes his elect one at a time personally without the HELP of any man. and not with the teachings of our present day orthodox "churches" of man made doctrine.

yet the churches serve a purpose in Gods Plans despite its carnal influnces and destructive nature that it has become.

it teaches the law that is necessary to destroy itself. it drives out Gods elect into the wilderness. it drives Gods elect to find God outside its walls or carnal corruptiveness.

it does exactly what God designed it to become.
    the tool needed to bring Gods sons to Glory.

imagine that.
    Is Grace found in the churches of today?...
    kinda sorta...in its former form called "the law".

Eph 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
    Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
    Eph 4:23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
    Eph 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

1Pe 1:13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
    1Pe 1:14 As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:

Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Get out of her my children!

Get out of what?..the institutions that espouse man made doctrines.

Me2

5. Seth3

Seth3 New Member

Christ ALONE is the True Foundation. Gods words are Spirit and Life and Testify only of His Son as shown in both old and New Testament. HE ALONE is the Wisdom and Power of God that are confidence should not be on men but Christ.

VERY VERY VERY SIMPLISTIC (can make it complicated if you desire DHK)

The Similarities Of Adam and the making of the Woman from His side. It was when God caused Adam to go into a deep Sleep before He opened up His side and made her from it.

Christ too was found ALREADY DEAD when they peirced Him in the side and out came the blood and water which testified to who he was. The blood and water to purify his Church (Woman).

Theres alot more but for simplicities sake theres a similarity of the two to which Paul attests speaking of Him (Adam) as a patern of Christ (who is the Second adam). One a living soul the other a life giving Spirit as paul said.

GOD SAID

Hsa 12:10 I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used SIMILITUDES, by the ministry of the prophets.

JESUS SAID

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which TESTIFY OF ME.

SHOWS THE TRUTH THEY SPEAK OF CHRIST

Psalm 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the VOLUME OF THY BOOK [it is] WRITTEN OF ME,

The TESTIMONY OF JESUS IS The SPIRIT OF PROPHECY (rev 19:10)

Actually I see this as a MARVELOUS THING because it takes away the “wisdom of men” and establishes the Wisdom of God.. Christ IS the Wisdom and power of God.. The SUM of thy WORD is Truth is SUMMING UP OF ALL THINGS IN CHRIST.

A Similitude is an imaginative comparaison or likeness (God says He speaks using these).

Similitudes taken in "solid form" are a SUBSTITUTE (Which is also a definition of ANTI=Against the Truth or Anti-Christ in other terms) The Solid form can only be accepted by Natural man only. These are Spiritual truths which he cannot receive by Nature (Mind of man is death)

Now the similitude DOES have a solid form (look at the definition) BUT NOT IN ITSELF. That is why Christ is THE TRUTH. He is the MANIFESTATION of WHO God was speaking of as Testified in the Old and New itself.

Old Testament

Prov 30:4 Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what [is] his name, and what [is] his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Old Testament

Psalm 40:9 HIM (Christ) is the "question" seen in the Old Testament scriptures speaking of Him being in the volume of thy (Gods) Book.

Hosea 12:10 God shows HOW He speaks Similitudes etc.

an example of this seen in another picture

Zech3:8 Listen O high preist Joshua and your associates before you, WHO ARE MEN SYMBOLIC of THINGS TO COME.

It says in Proverbs its to Gods Glory to CONCEAL a MATTER but the Glory of Kings to search it out. But there is another place (in Duet) Which says they exchanged their glory for the similitude of an OX that eateth grass. Basically it says what your seeing is an OX is simply an OX.

YOU can deny this DHK but I found it to be true both in Old and verified in New and searching it through and seeing it speaks this way as God showed He did.

I cannot toss out what I believe to be true as they are all in agreement.. I have a basis from start to finish which is Jesus Christ and Him alone.

God does give reproof and correction on how He Speaks and of Whom He speaks.

Mat 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

1Corinth 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Prov 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

1Corinth 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

1Corinth 3:1 could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, [even] as unto babes in Christ.

Col 1:9 ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding

John 6:63 the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

2Corinth 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

God Bless I will not answer your false accusations.

Seth3

6. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

You cannot answer my posts Seth or you would. I challenge you. Take my posts to you on this page, and answer what I have given you Scripturally. Don't throw false accusations and derogatory remarks at me. Don't go allegorizing Scripture, and taking it out of context. Answer from the Scriptures my objections that I have given in both of my posts directed to you.
    You can't can you?
    DHK

7. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Seeing that Peter, Paul, and John gave their lives to the building of the their very institutions that you refer to--local churches. They became martyrs for the sake of the gospel--the gospel they preached to the salvation of souls, whom they later baptized and then formed into churches. Your whole conclusion is ridiculous and laughable.
    DHK

8. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

If you don't have any problem understanding the Scriptures why don't you respond to them. It is not about me at all. You can't respond because you base your life on mystical experiences of a cult and not on the Word of God which you fail to know and understand.
    Answer from the Word of God, and stop throwing aspersions at me. I have nothing to do with it. I only present to you the Word of God.
    DHK

9. Me2

Me2 New Member

I cant figure out if this is an insult, innuendo or just a trap for me to fall into.

much like all the other posts youve engaged with others in the years I have read your remarks.

I gave you my opinion, why not just state your opinion and let the chips fall where they may. its either truth or error.

I gave my life for the church.
    Heck, I came back to stand before you accusing me of heresy. who is persecuting who? I understand you loving your neighbor..but not the hating your enemy...thats Old testament. thats no longer valid in the NT saint..Its love your enemy DHK..forgive, offer mercy. cover over transgressions.

Like Ive said earlier. Ive died for the church.

as all of the elect has. they died in the streets of the old jerusalem in sight of their enemies.

but all came back to destroy its very "carnal" foundation.
    remember we have the ministry of life..and death.

the first church described and mentioned by paul,james,john,etc...existed in their physical form breifly only to be consumed by carnal men and their imagined doctrines.
    the buildings and names continued but the spiritual truth have transformed into a lie. and this is what they have been teaching mankind for 2000 years.
    I understand why you defend its righteousness because this is where you get your paycheck.

another false doctrine taught by your comrades.

I speak my opinion. you speak yours. imagine two different and opposite viewpoints. should we let the readers choose between the two which is correct and which is false?

I say that the christian must first be destroyed of their carnal spirit by the law before they receive a new spirit.

Oh, many called out ones will sound pious and be able to read a literal form of the bible. even agree will articles written by the elect.
    but Mind you there is no indwelling spirit within them until their house (doctrine) falls into utter destruction. because it is FIRST based on the law...(you know "love your freinds that help you gain".."but destroy your enemies that oppose your self righteousness".

why not stop the easy beleivism!..you know.."say with your mouth that jesus is lord and youll be saved"..of course theres NO need of any evidence proving this impossible phenomenon. we'll just take your word for it.

Hey I know!, a good example might be...stop persecuting people that have a different opinion than yours. thats forgive 7x70

Me2

10. Seth3

Seth3 New Member

DHK.

Lets Simplify. You ask a SINGLE QUESTION I will answer it. Which question do you need me to perform for you first. Lets go ONE at a time, all the posting is getting a bit on my nerves because I have a child and farm to run I can't bicker all day with you really I have better things to do.

Lets here the *first question (I'll follow through this way because I do have a family and other freinds who I choose to rejoice in Christ with not argue over.

Which by the way I USE SCRPTURE DHK I think I clearly showed that you don't answer me when I give you an answer you come up with other questions. I suggest asking the Lord really.

Seth3

11. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

My opinion doesn't count. The Word of God does. I have presented you Scripture. You dismiss it, saying that it is irrelevant for today. That is the same as saying that Christ is irrelevant for today. Is that also your belief.
    "Jesus Christ, the same: yesterday, today, and forever." He is revealed to us through his Word (Heb. 1:1). If you don't know the Word you don't know Christ. If you don't know the Christ of the Bible, you are worshipping the wrong Christ, which might be the case in your situation. For Eph.5 tells us that Christ gave himself for the church. You might keep in mind that he was writing to the local church at Ephesus when Paul said that. Paul wrote to the Corinthians, and in the context of teaching that the man is the head of the woman, he taught that Christ is the head of the church, every local church.

Your attack on the local church, God's ordained institution is abominable. God's Word, like Jesus Christ Himself, doesn't change. You offer your opinions. They don't count. Prove them from the Bible. Show from the Bible where todays churches are not for today. You cannot do it. What you offer is vain imagination. God's manual, His guidebook, His revelation to mankind, is the Word of God. If you are not following that you are out of the will of God. And you are the one following man's ideas. God gave specific instructions to Titus and Timothy in epistles called the Pastoral epistles on how to manage the local church. Thus we know that the local church is for today, contrary to the vain imaginations of your thinking.

You know nothing of me. Why post as if you do. Pointing out heresy is love. The truth hurts. It is better that you see this terrible heresy that you believe in now, then you suffer for it in eternity. Love is not a wishy-washy emotion. Love is standing for the truth and sacrificing one's life for it, something that you apparently know nothing of.

Prove it. Don't spout heresy on this board. It was Christ that died for the church, not you.

More heresy. Prove it using Scripture, not just your vain imagination.

You don't know what you are talking about. Quote the entire verses that you just referred to. Put them into context and then see how you just misquoted them.

More heresy. You say that the Bible is only for the first century and then to be discarded. Throw it away. We don't need it any more. Paul established churches in the first century, and then gave us examples how to carry on. He gave us a pattern for New Testament Biblical churches which we still have today. If you haven't found one, then the fault lies on you.
    This is another lie, drummed up from your imagination which you cannot prove, neither have any evidence. If you have any evidence for these statement set them forth, otherwise don't make them. They only show that you belong to a cult. They are completely unfounded. Can you demonstrate that the beliefs of the church that I belong to are any different than the New Testament churches. I doubt it.
    False accusations from someone who pretends to play god. The fact is you don't know where I get a so-called paychech, or even if I get one.
    Let's correct that. You speak opinions. That much is evident. I speak from the Word of God. I have no opinions but the Word of God.

That is heresy. God doesn't destroy his own children. Of course they aren't His children until they are born again. Jesus said: "Except a man is born again he cannot enter the Kingdom of God."

The only way to know that a person is elect is when they have trusted Christ as their Saviour. At that point the Holy Spirit comes and dwells within them and will never leave.
    So you go spouting off more heresy. Again you falsely accuse people of self-righteousness and destroying their enemies when you don't know the heart. You presume yourself to be a god. You have all the marks of a cult.
    More false accusations. I don't believe in easy beievism. If you continue to make such remarks I will just recommend to the moderators that such posts as yours either be greatly edited or banned. This should not be permitted.

Better yet Me2, stop believing in the heretical doctrine of universalism, and start believing the Bible.
    DHK

12. Seth3

Seth3 New Member

DHK SAYS

The Bible is composed of historical books and doctrinal books primarily. When Paul, for example, wants us to know that he is speaking allegorically he tells us. When Jesus spoke in parables he let us know beforehand.

Seth says

No kidding whats your point?

History is exactly what the word says it is: His Story.

Seth3 replies,

I interpret this as simply see a story with no life or power of God at all?

DHK SAYS

It was never intended to be taken allegorically.

Seth3 replies

NOPE that’s not what God word says at all in the ABOVE LONG POST it will completely show SCRIPTURES that show the very opposite in proving Christ from the scriptures. YOU must prove YOUR POINT FROM SCRIPTURE (I already did now its YOUR TURN and answer my above LONG POST if YOU can)

DHK says,

God wrote exactly what he intended for man to understand. The Book of Genesis is a historical book. It tells the history of the creation of man and the universe right up until the death of Joseph.

Seth3 replies

(Referring to my above post) That contradicts Scripture which TESTIFIES TO CHRIST and CHRIST HIMSELF who says SCRIPTURES TESTIFY OF ME and CONTRADICTS “LO I COME IN THE ((((VOLUME))))) OF THY BOOK IT IS WRITTEN OF ME. and the thousand other verses I gave you. Its YOU who contradict the written word by your statement.. God doesn’t lie.

DHK

The the Book of Exodus continues from the death of Joseph, the birth of Moses to the death of Moses, and the installation of Joshua as the leader of Israel. And thus the historical books of the Old Testament continue in such a fashion.

Seth3 replies,

Your wrong Egypt is Just Egypt in itself? WRONG!!! Revelation shows Egypt as Spiritual as JERUSALEM WHERE THE LORD WAS CRUCIFIED (GO LOOK) SODOM EGYPT. You cannot prove what you just said. To you it’s a delightful history book to quote with no life? MANY OTHER THINGS are WOVEN IN THROUGHOUT them all. PAUL SAID COMPARE SPIRITUAL WITH SPIRITUAL… What do you think He was talking about the New York times or scriptures?

DHK says,

There is absolutely no reason to take anything in the first three chapters of Genesis as allegorical as you have been doing. Adam and Eve rebelled against God. They sinned. Their sin is described for us by Paul in the Book of Romans. As a result of their sin, sin entered into the world, and death by sin. The earth was cursed. Man was cursed. There was a curse brought upon the serpent, both physically and symbolically. There was a specific curse brought upon the woman. The whole of creation was put under a curse. This is not hard to figure out. It is not an allegory. It is stated as fact by God in Genesis 3.

Seth3 replies,

SURE theres no reason if you can see only the surface of it… you of course would not be abel to understand why Abel still speaks though He is Dead. Or How as Paul said Adam was a FIGURE of Him who was to Come and in never searching it out LIKE WERE SUPPOSED TO we conclude it does not speak of Christ when Christ HIMSELF says OTHERWISE.

DHK says

In Genesis 1 the 6 days of creation are recorded as six literal days of 24 hour periods each. It records what happened on each day. There is no need to spiritualize these days for the sake of evolution or for any other reason.

Seth3 replies

I don’t need a REASON to Find Christ in scripture I need a DESIRE TO. I see CHRIST IN THEM… I’m sure you can find FAULT with me for this but I do believe (As Gods word says He is written of in the VOLUME OF THE BOOK. The TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST IS THE SPIRIT OF PROPHECY.

DHK says,

There is no reason to give any extra symbolical meanings to the two trees in the midst of the garden: the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and the Tree of Life. God describes what they are. Believe what God says about them and that is all. There is no need to read into the Scriptures things that are not there. That is where people get themselves in trouble.

Seth3 replies,

Gees I’m up poops Creek I see Christ… Should I repent now or later? I mean I’ve been looking in Gods words all along and seeing them point over and over again To Christ… I DO need to repent… Pray for me DHK.. will you brother?

DHK says

You say, somewhat accusingly, "His words are not Spirit?" No, they are accurately written down and inspired of God.

Seth3 replies,

Just because they are SPIRITUAL does not make them INACCURATE!!!!!! They are TRUE. I stick with scripture=HIS WORDS ARE SPIRIT AND LIFE NOT DEAD LETTER AND HISTORY BUT SPIRITUAL WORDS EXPRESSING SPIRITUAL TRUTHS AS PAUL SAD.

DHK says,

There is no mystical spiritual gnostical meaning behind them. You are wrong in saying that they are "spirit."

Seth3 replies,

I gave you TONS of scripture showing they are SPIRITUAL WORDS EXPRESSING SPIRITUAL TRUTHS your not disagreeing with me I could care less you answer to God. He says DIFFERENTLY.

DHK says

They are written down in black and white. God is Spirit; they that worship Him must worship him in spirit and in truth. We worship God, not the words that are printed on a page.

Seth3 replies,

If only you knew what it meant to worship in Spirit and in truth. I LOVE THE SCRIPTURES I TREASURE HIS WORDS MAKING ONE WISE UNTO SALVATION. I do not love the letter of the word but THE SPIRIT OF IT which TEACHES THE SPIRITUAL TRUTHS in a book you call HISTORY and Black and white words.

DHK says
    You claim gnostical mystical knowledge for yourself

Seth 3 replies,

I’D((((( LOVE))))) TO SEE WHERE I MADE THAT CLAIM!!! YOU LIE I DID NOT PROVE IT.

DHK further says,

which is leading you into heresy.

Seth3 replies,

I’m sure Christ is Heresy to you? Walking by His Spirit is something you can read in that history book but dare not trust it in reality? THAT’S TRUE FAITH NOW ISN’T IT?

DHK says

You deny some of the most foundational truths of the Bible because of the allegorization of the Bible that you hold so dearly.

Seth3 says

I have not denied “foundational truths” CHRIST IS THE FOUNDATION and the ELEMENTAL PRINICIPLES is what YOU MIGHT MEAN (Giving you the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT) But I have never denied them PROVE IT!

DHK thinks

You disdain teachers, even though God ordained them.

Seth3 says,

Yeah right… Is the guy from Waco Texas the one I’m to listen to DHK?? He quotes scriptures right? Should I FOLLOW YOU DHK? Are YOU the WALKING TRUTH I SHOULD FOLLOW? I’ve already showed you err.

DHK says

You have in essence set yourself up as your own teacher, and your own god.

Seth3 replies,

Oh is that the “in essense” that you see? I seem to indicate Christ as Teacher and I listen to anyone I PERCEIVED HAVE ANY OUNCE OF KNOWLEDGE and Blow off people who think they know something when they don’t. GOD JUDGE ME and HE WILL!! He’ll JUDGE YOU TOO.

DHK
    That is the essence of humanism, not Christianity.

Seth3 replies

Whatever Satans SO CALLED DEEP SECRETS you think you’ve discovered PLEASE. I don’t know the crap you guys study trying to see the evil and demons in nor do I understand labels put on this by men.

DHK says

You are your own god. You have no need of any other teacher. That is humanism.
    It is not what the Bible teaches contrary to what you may think.

Seth3 replies,

I believe God is my Father and Christ is my Lord. Your deluded in your imaginations seeing evil where there is none.

DHK
    I say again to you: Why did Paul establish over 100 churches on 3 missionary churches, ordain pastors in each one of them, if all believers only had to be accountable straight to God, and had no need of teachers. Can you figure that out yet?

Seth3 replies,

So all can be taught by God BUT MAN took that place and LORDS OVER OTHERS FAITH.

DHK says
    Answer from the Scriptures my objections that I have given in both of my posts directed to you.
    You can't can you?

DHK,

I can answer you and I have with scripture see the ABOVE LONG POST YOU IGNORE and the many direct responses to your nonsense. I do have a family and a life outside of you. I love being with believers who are joyful not miserable fault finders or who hunt others down to feast on them gradifying their own sick needs to be followed.

Christ alone is Lord.

Seth3

13. Seth3

Seth3 New Member

Good Lord Me2 go through my post he contradicts himself to His own answers to you lol! and shows the very opposite to me.

DHK, REALLY warn a divisive man once or twice and have nothing to do with him. I'm sure being moderater that sits me a place that I might be booted off the board but I really don't like showing pariality because you sit in that seat. I've got 4 boards that I'm currently participating in.This is not my favorite one. ButI do love Me2 What a blessing He is.

By the way Me2 are you JOINING US over the other board we are all of like mind in Christ I know you'll hit it off really wonderful with a few of them. Hope you will if I'm gone lol!

14. here now

here now Member

Seth3-
    Do you mind telling me the other boards' websites?

15. LorrieGrace

LorrieGrace Member

Here now,

You better get out the Tylenol. I get a headache trying to figure out what them two are talking about. When they try to explain it to me, it just makes it worse!

16. Me2

Me2 New Member

Seth3,

have no fear. God is totally sovereign in my life.
    even while at the Baptist Bullitin Board. [​IMG]

Joh 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

guys this is not rocket science.
    the "world" is the religious system.

the question is why does the world religious system hate Jesus, and why does it hate those chosen specifically of Jesus?

Me2

17. Seth3

Seth3 New Member

Jesus never said to those "outside" the Temple walls that they were of the world (He hung out with sinners THEY were NOT against Him) He said it to the "religious establishment" adhering to the scriptures (Gods very words) and when He showed up they had so disfigured the entire doctrine that they could not notice Him when He came.

THEY on the INSIDE (NOT the outside who adored him for his accepting forgiving nature) were AGAINST HIM.

The prostitutes sinners tax collecters you name it entered in WAY BEFORE THEM.

What say they today, (A ring from yesteryear?)"If we lived in the times of our forefathers we would have never killed the prophets or the servents of the Lord"

Jesus showed THEY just testified AGAINST THEMSELVES (He doesn't need to say a word) Out of their own mouths is always found their own condemnation.

Why the rest of the listeners listened on... they say to each other, "who do the teachers of the law say that He is"? Their arm was leaning on the strength of the flesh of a pharisee a blind man unknowing they were blind (To Christ) NAKED under the law and MISERABLE (not Joyful) in the Lord and by their fruits they are manifested among men as they are tried by the fire of tribulation and what they are becomes EVIDENT to those who love the Lord with all their hearts souls minds and strength and trust only in Christ and not these blind teachers.

I have a PAPER!!! I have a PAPER!! Looky here at me and trust my words.

The paper means SQUAT its the Anointing of the Lord that is faithful to all who trust in Him and His leading. To THEM He gave power that they MIGHT BECOME THE SONS OF GOD. To THEM WHO BELIEVE to ENTER INTO that Life by suffering for his Names Sake and partaking of the Glory that follows.

Christ Alone is Lord Amen

God Bless
    Seth3

18. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Seth,
    Do you think you can give an honest coherent Scriptural answer to this one question yet?
    DHK

19. Seth3

Seth3 New Member

Where were THESE DHK???? In HOMES LOOK IT UP Synogauges are JUST BUILDINGS WHERE THEY USED TO GATHER. The New believers MET IN HOMES they broke the bread of fellowship everyday REJOICING IN GOD DAILY. Fellowship was REAL, DEEP, and AFFECTIONATE THEY SHARED EVERYTHING WITH EACH OTHER. They had a say, A PART and that does not mean one scrubs the toilet the other sweeps the building it meant that the Lords people DRANK of the Spiritual blessings and they could move (like the living organism it is) It is not this way anymore even a BLIND MAN can see that.

Back to big buildings and ONE MAN and people seated on a bench to listen to HIS interpretation. to HEAR HIM and if you don't agree with HIM you receive the left foot of fellowship (in other words a kick in the butt).

God used the entire body to move FREELY to be an expresser of that inner gift He put in each one for the BUILDING UP of the Body (Not the tearing it down not the devouring of it). To build up the faith. To preach Christ.

But God forbid He LEAD THEM. You can TALK ABOUT IT but DARE NOT WALK IN IT. That which was to build up the churches faith has now started to LORD OVER THEIR FAITH.

I am NOT (HEAR ME) against fellowship I ADORE IT and it was GOD not me not my freinds who built what we have together and a blessing beyond all blessings true fellowship in the Lord is-NO DOUBT. But I do not teach my freind He does not teach me. We learn by EXAMPLE and we learn by SHARING of our own bread and discussing these things amongst ourselves considering before the Lord in us what these could mean in Reverent AWE of His ability to be both Teacher and Lord among us. Its unlike "all this here" or anything I've seen on a local street corner.

Submission is born naturally toward one another in respect for the inner knowing my brother OR Sister knows their Lord and leading and I submit to male or female in that respect.

The Love is true, deep and full of the affection of Christ and the Joy unspeakable amongst us.

If you have that that is Wonderful you enjoy that if you don't or you don't see it God will lead you to it if you pray to Him.

My brothers and sisters in the Lord are diverse in their understanding of "things" that is not an issue with us to divide on (does not even come to mind) but what is real and evident in our lives on a DAILY BASIS is you truly have to pull us away from each other or our private time with the Lord because we have tasted something of the Lord which was beyond my present comprehension. Its unceasing and beyond our own ability.

I do NOT agree with the One man and hearing only HIM... Papers or NOT if there is no annointing on that person you know it in you, and could care less what someone else is shouting about the person. I have no interest in following anyone or havig anyone in particular follow me. What I'm for is a person following the Lord in them as HE LEADS THEM FREELY. They do not need me to tell them squat or anyone else for that matter when they start hearing the Lord for themselves. God draws them He works in them, He teaches them.

But sometimes all those voices get louder then the voice of the Lord. The grace of God is fustrated by men overstepping their bounds.

There is a difference between what man builds and what God builds what stays up and what comes down.

I defend the Lord teaches each one. You see only men teaching.

I see them both combined BUT from a different perspective. Not as Lords over peoples faith.

Theres your Answer

Seth3

20. Seth3

Seth3 New Member

Here now I'd rather tell them privately because I really don't want any followers from "here" going over to bring the "joy" I feel here over there (if you know what I mean).

Your more then welcome to join us in fellowship and participate if you feel led. One is a private board within a an open forum (its hidden) by invitation only theres not a single argument there its completely wonderful joyful and estatically enlightening between us.

I think you might find the Joyful me there because I'm completely naked in the joy of it all, I don't think you'd reccognize me lol!

Are you intested in coming aboard? Just PM me I'll talk to the board moderator and get you access.

God Bless

Seth3