1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2 more "come out" tonight...

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Alive in Christ, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Old Union Brother

Old Union Brother New Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :applause:

And I will amen you

2. Old Union Brother

Old Union Brother New Member

I agree and as Christians we surely hate the sin.

3. dh1948

dh1948 Member
    Site Supporter

Who is the pastor who came out of the closet?

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, Pray for the Nation!

I couldn't agree more with your view of what's happening especially in the church. The reason a large percentage of my family is so messed up is because the churches, they hold membership in are accepting of the Gay society, and they see nothing wrong with abortion.

Most of my family mockingly call me the "Born-again" evangelical. They do not believe in the need to be born-again. They hold their little church membership cards and think that is all God will require at Heavens door.

Does anyone else out there feel like a prophet in their own country receiving no honor for telling the truth? John 4:44. :BangHead:

The Lord told His followers that the door to heaven was narrow, as was the path that led to the door. Matthew 7:13-15. :tear:

A ton of people will end up in hell and wonder why. After all they shared the Word. They did many good works for Jesus. They even confronted evil in His name. So why are they facing the eternal fires of hell? Because of what Paul wrote about in Romans 1. They trusted in their understanding. They claimed to be wise. They went about praising those who, like them, were not following His will.

It saddens my heart that many family members, and many more friends will end up in hell because they chose to travel the wide road instead of the path. They scoffed at the teachings in the Bible that they didn't agree with. And most importantly, they supported sin (homsexuality, killing babies) and mocked those who tried to tell them they were wrong.

There is a majority of my family members that believe God will not send anyone to hell. "After all," they confidently proclaim, "How could a God of love ever judge His creation and punish them with a lifetime in hell?" They go even further when they tell me that, "If this is the kind of God that judges and sentence people to hell, they don't want to have anything to with Him!"

Where are they coming up with these theologies? From the batch of ministers and denominations that have attended cemetery, I mean seminary. Right here in Southern California, we have one of the most liberal schools of theology in Claremont. A friend of mine went there 20 years ago and told me that he never once had to open the Bible. Everything my friend learned came out of books written by theologians, philosophers, and psychologists.

The blood of the multitude will rest on the hands of those who were trusted to interpret the Bible and shepherd them.

God will judge sin, and He will send sinners to hell. That is a Biblical fact. Feel good theology is only a lie of the devil, and in the case of feel good theology, the devil is winning. :tear: