1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

20 Key Ways To Defeat The New World Order

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Nov 23, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

We are living in a 21st-century feudal society and we are the serfs. Humanity is sliding ever faster into the great abyss of subsistence living. We have heard it all before; the rich are getting richer and poor are getting poorer. However, we hear that humanity outnumbers the globalists and their minions.

Americans have 300 million handguns and these two factors should allow us to defeat those of far fewer numbers. If this were true, tell me why is humanity losing the war against tyranny?

How does one defeat the New World Order (NWO) with their control over the banks, the military, the corporations, health care and the politicians? In short, they own it all. Is there any way to defeat the NWO? The truth is, I don’t know how to defeat the NWO and neither does anybody else because we do not know how to mobilize society. Below are a few suggestions that I feel we can use to slow them down. I call it the “death by a 1000 cuts” strategy. Following our delaying actions, while we get our house in order, this article concludes on what it might truly take to defeat evil.

Death By a Thousand Cuts

Sun Tzu once said that “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” The previous parts in this series have clearly demonstrated that we cannot defeat the globalists on the battlefield. We cannot fully count on the police and the military to protect us as we revolt against this unfolding tyranny. However, there are some strategies that we can employ which can slow down the NWO until we can get our act together and fully prepare.

Continue . . . http://www.activistpost.com/2013/03/20-key-ways-to-defeat-new-world-order.html

2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now these are the kind of pointers we've been asking for. Though, like I've said not all are practical or applicable to everyone.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Well huh what do ya know about that? These are the same "pointers" I've been pointing to for years here while you and others were saying I wasn't providing any "pointers" at all. O O

If it's not to impractical or inconvenient for you, watch five minutes of this video starting at 38 minutes 30 seconds.

#3 poncho, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
  4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, Satan has a plan and he has human minions. This is not a surprise nor have I denied that fact. After all, Our Lord tells us through Paul