1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2008 Presidental election results

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If I had it to do over again, Bob Barr would have 523,687 votes.

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

It tells me there are 69 million plus idiots and 59 million plus party over Constitution people in this country.

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    There may be a logical reason for those 128 million plus idiotic votes.

"Georgiou does not explicitly call for adding the mood-stabilizing drug to the water system, as suggested by Japanese researchers, but she does not denounce the proposed practice. Instead, she says the draconian proposal is a “very interesting concept.”

Japanese researchers, according to Georgiou, are “investigating whether trace amounts of lithium can just change the mood in a community enough — in a really positive way without having the bad effects of lithium — to really affect the mood and decrease the suicide rate.”

Remarkably, Georgiou does not address the moral issue of forcibly drugging a population into submission.

Our water supply already contains dangerous levels of pharmaceutical drugs. Preliminary results from two important federal studies compared the waste water flowing from sewage plants that handle waste from drug companies and compared them with others that do not, redOrbit reported in April. According to a U.S. Geological Survey’s report, some of the samples contained a range of pharmaceuticals, from over-the-counter medications to opiates, barbiturates and tranquilizers; some of them at significantly higher concentrations than what were found at other plants."

- www.prisonplanet.com/fox-news-covers-mass-drugging-of-society-with-lithium.html

My vote in November 2008 was idiotic.

My vote in the primary earlier that year for Ron Paul was much, much better. :)