1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2010 Fantasy Football Draft Lottery

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by TomVols, Aug 20, 2010.

1. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Here is the order for the draft lottery. When your time comes, pick where you want to draft in round 1. Remember: in even numbered rounds, starting in round 2, the order is reversed. So if you pick first in the first round, you will pick last in the second round and first in the third round and so on. Pick second in the first round, you pick next to last in the 2nd round and 2nd in the third round. So again, you are selecting where you will pick in the first and odd numbered rounds.

That said, here's the order of selections. Choose where you want to pick. If we don't get it in, the computer will randomly select where we draft.

1. Mama's Team
    2. SA Air Attack
    3. Flaming Rockets
    4. Bengals
    5. NJ Cowboys
    6. Cellar Dwellar
    7. Icythus
    8. Cajun Hot Sauce
    9. Mountain Dew Kid
    10. The Boys

If there is no objection, the draft time will change to 6pm eastern time Saturday Aug 28

#1 TomVols, Aug 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2010
  2. TomVols

TomVols New Member

SA Air Attack, you're on the clock.

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Okay, it appears no one is interested. I'll come up with another way. Universally I think we'd rather know where we will pick well ahead of the 30 mins prior to the draft we normally get. So There will be an order posted here soon. Stay tuned.

4. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

I'm interested :).

Since I pick last I'll take whatever spot if left! :laugh:

5. TomVols

TomVols New Member

After toying with some ideas for a draft order, I decided to let the computer pick the random order. I hate this method, but with no bites on the lottery, I just didn't want to stick my neck out for an order based on finish. Maybe next year.

See you all at 6:00.

6. pocadots1990

pocadots1990 Member

Sorry to miss the draft guys and if I slowed it down. My nephew earned his Eagle Scout today and they had a ceremony. And I forgot all about the draft.

Wish everyone the best this year and may the best team win.