1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2012 Daytona 500-Predictions/thoughts

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Bobby Hamilton, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Bobby Hamilton

Bobby Hamilton New Member

I don't have a problem with Kenseth at all. And I won't deny that I don't think he had the best car. With that said, there only reason Biffle or Earnhardt didn't make a move to win and pass him is because Biffle didn't want too. I just don't get it. That stuff he was spewing about "gosh we couldn't get a run" just doesn't add up with what we saw all race long. He wussed out.

I loved Alan, and you are preaching to the choir about rooting for guys who did it the hard way (HELLO BOBBY HAMILTON). I absolutely loathe the Sauters. Each and every one of them. They are one of the few drivers/families that I can not stand. I think part of it stems from some of the ASA days. But few things bring a bigger smile to my face than watching a race and seeing one of those Sauter kids wreck.

Kvapli is a good kid though, I wish he had some better luck. Menard...eh, living in Indy, I don't have much love for the Menard family at all either.

I still have a "Heiling Meijer" t-shirt #90 Dick Trickle that is in good shape. Sleep in it sometimes.