1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

24. What did you laugh about today?

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by SaggyWoman, Apr 23, 2010.

1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I was reading some things on facebook and looking at a few pictures and found someone who was dressed like a nerd. I cracked up laughing.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I laughed lots tonight when DH, me and the two little ones went out to dinner and shopping. :)

3. Spinach

Spinach New Member

My husband's singing this morning. He routinely makes us laugh with his songs.

4. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm cleaning out all of my jewelry today for a garage sale that I am having at the end of June. I had no idea how much jewelry that I had!

Some of this stuff from the 1980's made smile this morning. :laugh: (I still wear some of it. Ha!)

[​IMG]

Last weekend, I sorted though all my books (took 3 days!) And next weekend, I am sorting through clothes and furniture.

5. Jon-Marc

Jon-Marc New Member

Nothing yet today, but I watched 4 Dr. Dolittle movies yesterday and laughed a LOT. He's the guy who talks to animals and understands them. There was one about him and three about his daughter who was like him. They were hilarious.

6. JohnDeereFan

JohnDeereFan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just got up so I'm still too asleep to laugh, but Saturday I had my ipod with me trying to catch up on some of the lectures I've got to listen to and I got bored with the lectures and decided to listen to "Life of Riley" for a few minutes.

Peg's brother was putting Riley down for being dumb and Riley said, "I am not dumb and I'm tired of you treating me like I'm a persona au gratin!" and that just cracked me up.

And then, my dog (1 year old, about 100lbs) jumped off the end of our dock and then came up to try to dry himself off on me and we started to wrestle. That made me laugh a lot. He's a great dog.