1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

32 ?!?

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by donnA, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Gib

Gib Active Member

You must frequent the music forum.

2. KimS

KimS New Member

Perhaps there should be a separate forum for "the movie". Then those who don't want to the see all the threads the "the movie" can simply avoid "the forum".

Signed,
    "the Kim" [​IMG]

3. Spirit and Truth

Spirit and Truth New Member

It could be because some people thought that if they supplied enought suporting documentation, that they could pull a few of the Baptist brothers and sisters that are not thinking clearly from the fire. [​IMG]

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

MacArthur has a KJV study version? Mine is the dreaded NKJV Study Version! [​IMG] [​IMG] :rolleyes: </font>[/QUOTE]One of the men in our Sunday school class has the KJV MacArthur study bible.

5. Spirit and Truth

Spirit and Truth New Member

Karen:

Believe me, it will soon be replaced by the usual anti Left Behind threads since book 12 is coming out next month and by the usual Easter basket = sin threads. They're fine, too.

S&T:

Birds of a feather...

Tim LaHaye &gt; Tim LaHaye Ministries &gt; "THE PASSION is the finest presentation of the last hours of Jesus' life I have ever seen. It is a scripturally accurate account of how He really suffered for the sins of the whole world...Everyone should see this movie. The believers who see this film will be renewed in their commitment to Christ....It is sensitive to the Savior, Biblically accurate, ...extremely impressed with Mel Gibson's spiritual passion on wanting to present the true nature of Christ's suffering for all the world to see. It gives a message that will benefit people of all faiths, cultures, and backgrounds. (From a letter to Icon) 

S&T:

I don't know what movie he viewed.....

Amos 3

3 Will two walk together except they are agreed?

6. Artimaeus

Artimaeus Active Member

But, at least there ARE men with ponytails and women who shave their heads. [​IMG]