1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

320,000 and Counting Pledge to Vote for Jesus over Obama or Romney

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Zaac, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Exactly :thumbs: 320k votes going to Obama inevitably.

2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Yet he is quick to throw out the troll label. Me thinks his address is 4129 Under Bridge Way.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And I think considerably more will see all the stories on the major networks and every other media outlet about the hypocritical Christians who look down on folks for voting for a baby murderer, but ain't got no problem voting for a man who worships a false god and who counsels people to join his cult and go to hell with him.

They ain't gonna wanna hear from those of you who voted for the false god worshiper who actively witnesses to folks to join his on the way to hell cult either.

People who endorse a man who worships a false god and who counsels folks to join his cult and go to hell with him ain't gonna have to worry about what other Christians make them look like. They will FULLY ruin any witness they may have had.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

320k votes going for Jesus and not to the false god worshiper. Hallelujah!!! There may just yet be a remnant in the church.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Monkey see, monkey do. If I can be called a troll, then so can the ones who label me as a troll.:laugh: Now if we can just get Oldregular to drop in the gang will be all together again.

6. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Its already been pointed out to you that Jesus doesn't meet constitutional requirements for POTUS....nor does the Bible say it is His intention to be it. Please learn. You sound like one of the jews intent on making Jesus king before His time. I'm all for a theocracy...but on HIS terms not yours.

#26 webdog, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
  7. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

And in Kentucky, where I live, it's also a pointless exercise. Those write-in votes for Jesus will never be counted, and nobody will ever know how many there were.

For those votes to be counted, Jesus would have to show up at the Secretary of State's office in Frankfort and personally file his papers as a write-in candidate. Now, if that happens......

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And it's already been pointed out to others that ain't nobody said that Jesus is coming down off His throne to establish eligibility to be POTUS. Y'all ain't that dumb that you REALLY think that eligibility has anything to do with folks writing in Jesus.:laugh:

Y'all just mad that they would dare, in y'alls words, cast a non-vote that's ultimately for Obama, against the false god-worshiper y'all want to win.

I thought some of you weren't that out in left field.

I hope you're not serious. How about you take your own advice and LEARN because ain't nobody expecting Jesus to be sworn in as President of the United States.

9. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

So...place a vote for someone you know will not and cannot be the POTUS...and say it is not a wasted vote.
    :laugh:

might as well vote for Aslan, Apostle Paul or Baalam's donkey.

Maybe the mod's can move this thread to the humor forum.

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Who cares if they don't get counted? They are standing correctly with Christ. And if that means going against the majority who want to vote for a false god worshiper who is a leader in that satanic cult that recruits folks to go to hell with them, then praise GOD for the few!!!

They'll be counted by the One who adores His people's obedience as worship.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

So place a vote for a man who worships a false god and is a leader in the satanic cult that recruits folks to go to hell with them , and say it's not an endorsement for folks to go to hell.

Better them than a man who worships a false god and is a leader in the satanic cult that recruits folks to go to hell with them.

Maybe the mod's can move the lot of your comments to a new forum entitled Satanic Cult Leaders and their Christian Pawns.

12. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac, lost people do NOT UNDERSTAND the distinction between The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and churches filled with saints who worship Jesus Christ.

To them, a Mormon is a Baptist is a Catholic is a Jehovah's Witness is a Pentecostal is a Shepherd's Chapel is an Episcopalian.

If a lost person hears that a Christian chooses not to vote for Obama because he is so staunchly and aggressively pro-abortion and that they vote for Romney instead .... they WILL NOT UNDERSTAND enough about Christianity to know the difference. For crying out loud - the large majority of non-believers accept Obama at face value when he says that HE holds to Christian tenets!!

Besides, a Christian having to decide between a pro-abortionist that strives to push that belief on others and a person who follows a false teaching in his personal and private beliefs and choosing the latter DOES NOT DISCREDIT the Christian voter's testimony to non-believers.

However, a Christian who writes in "Jesus" on the ballot serves to prove himself or herself neglecting an important civic duty.

It makes a joke of the process and when non-believers hear of Christians who are writing in "Jesus", they will only snicker, laugh, and walk away confident in their beliefs that we are all a bunch of jack asses.

Vote for whom you choose - you have that right.

But you are the one whom non-believers will turn away from in hearing of your write in for Jesus.

And if you can't or won't see that, then you are a troll.

13. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You brought up the allegation that I said unsaved people would never ask Christians whom they voted for. You started the derailing. I call you on it and you call me a troll. So again I ask, please provide a link to the post where I said unsaved people would not ask Christians who they voted for.

There you go again. Your arguments are based on false premises. You can't respond so you call me a troll. Here's a list of some of your false premises:

1. That Christians believe Romney will 'save' the country. That Romney will 'heal' the land and that Christians are trusting Romney to do this rather than trusting God.

2. That voting for Romney is evidence that Christians are thinking they are displaying love for God by doing so.

3. That voting for Romney will be a bad witness for Christ.

4. That Christians who support Romney are not passionate about witnessing and that others are going to Hell because of it.

5. That Christians believe that God is on Romney's side.

6. That by supporting Romney we have joined the crowd of false god worshipers.

7. That by supporting Romney we will be advocating Mormonism.

8. That by supporting Romney we are wicked people.

These are all things you've said in the past and then present counter arguments for them. The problem is that no one on Baptist Board has said any of these things. They are your inventions so you can then refute them in a 'debate.'

14. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Don't you have some "Thank God for dead soldiers" or "God hates ____" posters to make for your church?

15. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And you know what Scarlett. they understand it enough to know that Christians have referred to Mormons as a cult. And what they don't understand, they don't understand because Christians author confusion about the truth.

As I said before , there will be indirect souls lost as a result of this Christian foolishness of supporting a man who worships a false god and is a leader in the satanic cult that recruits folks to go to hell with them. Only God will know the number of lost souls that will turn to Mormonism because the folks who say they love Jesus are endorsing a Mormon candidate who some believe to be a form of Christianity. If it is one person, that's one too many.

Shame on us!!!

Yet while we are shoring up support for the false god worshiper, very few are doing anything to educate folks that Mormons aren't Christians. No it is quite apparent that it's more important to evangelicals to win an election than it is to see people saved.

And if even one person turns to Mormonism and goes to hell because of this Christian idolatry, then SHAME ON US!!!

It is an extremely WICKED thing we are doing. All because folks want to do what is right in their own eyes so that they can win an election and "preserve" this world's "prosperity".

And when you've got Christians lining up behind a false god worshiper as though he is a Christian, why should non-believers take our word for what a Christian is?

Sure it does. Like many on THIS board, that's just discounted because some feel as though they have to vote for the false god worshiper or get four more years of Obama. It's the same sort of rationalization that gay people are using when they say God isn't against monogamous gay relationships

Y'all and this civic duty that's being set up as an idol. The Christian who writes Jesus in has the duty of being pleasing to Jesus Christ FIRST. And if that upsets those who vote for a man who worships a false god and is a leader in the satanic cult that recruits folks to go to hell with them, oh well.

And it makes a joke of what Jesus did on the Cross for those who say they love Him to endorse someone who a man who worships a false god and is a leader in the satanic cult that recruits folks to go to hell with them.

I will.

Now you haven't read anywhere in this thread that I said who I was writing in.

I'm still amazed that all these folks that the many on this board have said don't care who Christians vote for are suddenly gonna take heed to a bunch of Christians voting for Jesus.

And that's all y'all got. Anyone who doesn't say what you say is a troll. Please.:wavey:

16. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When you respond to a troll this is what you get into.

17. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And I say again, go away and stop trying to derail the thread. You know how to use the search button. Find what you want.

go away false premise troll.

18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Don't you have some " Thank God for sending Mitt Romney to save the Country" signs to make for your church?

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Now we're almost complete. Still got just about all of the thousands of posts trolls here except Oldregular.

20. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

No since I believe this country is beyond saving...unlike you who believes Jesus is in the process of choosing his running mate. Maybe James and John got back to bickering on who will be veep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.