1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

400 Blackwater Mercs Deployed In Ukraine Against Separatists

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, May 12, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

In what is becoming a weekly ritual, the German press continues to demolish the US case of "idealistic humaniatrian" Ukraine intervention. Recall, that it was a week ago that German tabloid Bild am Sonntag, hardly the most reputable source but certainly one which reaches the broadest audience, reported that dozens of CIA and FBI agents were "advising the Ukraine government." This conclusion is hardly a stretch and certainly based on facts considering the recent semi-secret jaunt by CIA head Brennan to Kiev. Fast forward one week when overnight the same Bild reported that about 400 elite mercenary commandos of the private US security firm, Academi, f/k/a Xe Services, f/k/a Blackwater "are involved in a punitive operation mounted by Ukraine's new government" against east Ukraine separatists.

Read More At: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-05-11/400-blackwater-mercs-deployed-ukraine-against-separatists-german-press-reports

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wonder if Blackwater is supplying mercenaries to Putin also?

Seriously, I would not be surprised if Putin is using mercenaries also.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

If he is I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's made a deal with his Goldman Sachs buddies to pay them. The Russian government is just as beholden to the global central bankers as Washington.

#3 poncho, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
  4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    By the third post in the thread we have...

[​IMG]

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm told I can't "flat out" call you a hypocrite for doing this ITL so I'll just say your hypocrisy is showing again. Evdiently you enjoy "outting yourself" every chance you get. :smilewinkgrin: