1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured 5 people shot near Black Lives Matter protest in Minneapolis, cops searching for 3 white male suspec

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Nov 24, 2015.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Info on the white supremacists that shot up five BLM protesters Monday night.

In the glow of a vehicle’s interior light, the YouTube video shows two masked men as they cruise down Lyndale Avenue in Minneapolis one night last week. The driver, who identifies himself as “SaigaMarine,” doesn’t hesitate to make his agenda clear.

“We are locked and loaded,” he says, holding up a black 1911-style pistol. As he flashes the gun, he explains amid racial slurs that the men are headed to the Black Lives Matter protest outside Minneapolis’ Fourth Precinct police headquarters. Their mission, he says, is “a little reverse cultural enriching.”

“We’re gonna see if we can have ourselves a little look-see,” adds his passenger, who identifies himself as “Black Powder Ranger.”

SaigaMarine tells viewers to stay tuned. “Stay white,” he says as he signs off.

On Tuesday, days after that video went public, three men were in custody in connection with Monday night’s shooting of five protesters a block from the Fourth Precinct headquarters in an act that drew condemnation coast to coast.

A Facebook page for [one of them] displays a “Bonnie Blue Flag,” an unofficial banner of the Confederacy.

“This isn’t the Somalian flag, (by the way),” he wrote beneath the post.

Meanwhile, the Facebook page of the Minneapolis man released from custody shows a profile photo that features him armed and donning full military gear. He describes his occupation simply as “Saving the Constitution.”

The man, who bears a striking resemblance to the masked “SaigaMarine,” also displays an affinity for firearms. On a cache of a now-deleted Instagram page, he describes himself as a former Marine infantryman and Iraq war veteran, as well as a firearms model and supporter of the Second Amendment.

He also appeared to be well-known on /k/, a popular weapons message board on the website 4chan where racist comments are sometimes posted. There, he was known as SaigaMarine, among other monikers, and news of his arrest reverberated among the anonymous users.

“What an idiot,” one wrote. “Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Never should’ve trolled that protest so hard.”

http://www.startribune.com/social-media-offer-clues-into-shooting-suspects-motives/353411111/

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yep, no innuendo there? Whistling

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

This seems to go right along with this:

I've yet to get a good answer about why Belgians and the French aren't on the list of folks these governors don't want in. There were no Syrian terrorist in the Paris attack from what I've read. So why the lack of love?

• Like Like x 1
  4. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn't write it, I'm merely quoting the article. :)

5. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm sorry, do you not criticize others who repeat or quote innuendo from the likes of Rush, Breibart etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, yes I do. Do you not defend posting innuendo by saying "I'm merely quoting what the article said"?

7. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not really care about the innuendo. Just calling you on your contradiction as I said I would in a previous thread.

8. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Off topic and childish behavior from Rev. Always looking for the "gotcha." Whatever it takes to keep from addressing the subject matter. Another defensive tactic on his part.

9. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

u5xzc.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...arted-confrontation-led-minneapolis-shooting/

Police Doc: Black Lives Matter Protesters Started Confrontation That Led to Minneapolis Shooting

MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota—A search warrant related to the shooting of five Black Lives Matter protesters in Minneapolis reveals new details that may strengthen the case that the shooting was an act of self-defense by white suspects who were being assaulted by black protesters.

Three suspects, all white, have been charged in connection with the incident. No black suspects have been charged, despite the information provided to police and recorded comments from Black Lives Matter protesters stating that the white suspects were attacked after being surrounded.

Evidence suggests that the Minneapolis police were aware that the initiation of force came from the black protesters.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Odd. That seems to be what YOU are doing.BiggrinO O

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Pure foolishness and just another way for racially prejudiced folks to try to blame the victims. The video is already out of them planning to go down where the BLM folks were to start something. Now they need to spend a long time in jail. They wanted to start something . They did. And they got to shoot some people just as they had probably hoped.

13. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I figured this might be the case.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That will certainly be their defense in court. By the admission of BLM protesters, they assaulted and chased them away from a public place with no justification or authority.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You don't know much about the law. Their video will convict them as being anything but acting in self defense. You can't make a video about SPECIFICALLY going to start something with someone, and then claim self-defense after they respond. Yall's thinking is borderline foolish if you believe this. As much as I can't stand the hate crime laws, it should duly be tried as one. And they likewise need to be tried with first degree aggravated assault for their DELIBERATE and PREMEDITATED malice.

Should put them behind bars for years to come. And let this be a lesson for the rest of y'all with angry white man syndrome. Get as angry as you like. But when you advertise what you're planning to do and then go and do it, you don't get to claim self defense and have anyone believe it.

16. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/11/white-supremacy-or-self-defense.php

Another video of witnesses to the event has now emerged, and it tells a quite different story. These witnesses say that the three men were trying to film the demonstrators and their camp. A group of protesters that considerably outnumbered the three approached them and demanded that they take off their masks. (Some of the protesters were also wearing masks.) The three men refused, and the protesters continued to confront them. The witnesses describe punches being thrown by the protesters on, if I understand them correctly, four occasions. The three men retreated, but the protesters chased them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I predict the supremacist will claim one of the BLM protesters went for his gun and he "feared for his life" so he shot him.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo using Tapatalk.

18. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Where is the proof that the person in the video (posted days before the incident) is the same as one of the three?

19. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What supremacist?

20. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama can end all of this by standing up and calling for an end to racial tensions, instead of inciting the tensions! He has done nothing to call for calm! If you can show me different, and that means links, I would love to read it!

• Like Like x 1