1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

5 reasons Che is not cool at all.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Mar 27, 2015.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

1. Che executed hundreds without any trial.

2. Che wanted to destroy the USA with atomic weapons.

3. Che was filled with hatred and mass murder.

He wrote his father, " “My nostrils dilate while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood…I’d like to confess, Papa, at that moment I discovered that I really like killing.”

4. Che despised freedom of speech.

5. Che set up the Cuban gulag prison system.

"...Included in this criminal system were ‘delinquents’ or those who were involved with drinking, disrespecting authority, and being lazy or playing loud music. Homosexuals were singled out for particularly brutal treatment.... Also included in the definition of ‘delinquents’ were Catholic priests, Jehovah’s Witnesses, and other religious persons. In 1959, Fidel Castro appointed Che as the commandant of a fortress turned prison called La Cabaña in Havana. At one point, between 800 and 1,000 prisoners were housed in the facility when full capacity allowed for 300...."

http://blog.victimsofcommunism.org/5-reasons-why-ches-not-cool/