1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured 5 RICHEST MUSLIM COUNTRIES REFUSE TO TAKE A SINGLE SYRIAN REFUGEE

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by carpro, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is that cynicism I hear Carpro? Surely you are above such behavior. Well this was fun but after numerous attempts to back up your slander you are reduced to just repeating yourself over and again which means we are done here.

There was no ad hominem attack here on anybody. Just disappointment. You trying to cram words in my mouth about admitting my post was ad hominem is also disappointing...but predictable. Also, manipulating my post which you are delightfully proud of is very telling. Have a great night old friend.

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Give it up, JG. You outed yourself for an ad hominem attack on everyone here who disagrees with your politics using fake "Christian compassion".

Get over it and move on. I forgive you. It's what I expect out of Obama supporters. No big deal.

3. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Final ad hominem noted. It's all you ever really had. Go ahead and get that ever so important last word.