1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured 6 Surprising Ideas the KJV Translators Had about Other Bible Translations

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by Squire Robertsson, Aug 22, 2016.

1. McCree79

McCree79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well then software needs to evolve. Google translate is a nightmare with Portuguese

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk

2. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's the thing about digital capability, it starts out very flawed, 1.0, but by the time it reaches 10.0 it is amazing. When I was learning to drive (1950's) my dad thought manual transmissions were better than automatics. But I liked the simplicity, and now we have automatics that condescend to allow you to shift.

3. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not to improve as in revise their work, but improve on the sense of future tranblations yet to come that would be built on their legacy of getting closer to the original languages text and its meaning!